Casa 69 Reviews

69 Calle 25 bis, San Jose, Costa Rica

I have to say that our stay was short but really nice. The room was big and in front of the terrace..very nice. The breakfast was very tasty, the best was the home made jam and the juice,so fresh, so good. And the staff very kind and helpful. I totally recommend this hostel!

The place was overbooked as i arrived. Very disappointing. They sent me to another hotel that was not as nice but charged the same

they overbooked and did not have a room for us when we arrived. I felt like what was advertised was not what we would have liked. We were glad they did not have a room and they were very good about refunding our deposit.