Casa 69 Reviews

69 Calle 25 bis, San Jose, Costa Rica

I love this place! Nice to be away from the center of the city but close enough to walk. AND, everything is clean!

It is a very nice Hostel close to the "center" of San Jose. It is a very nice place you feel comfortable at! The staff makes it easy to feel perfect. I would definately recommend this Hostel! The only thing was that it was a bit hard to find but thats a general problem withing central america i think. After we reviewed the booking shet on which the way to the Hostel was explained everything went fine ;)

• 5th Mar 2014

this lovely hostel was a paradise we really enjoyed the location, with cats, flower, plants, really warm place to stay thank you so much for your kindness we recommend this hostel !!

We only stayed at the Casa 69 for one night it was a very nice room and the common area was very nicely set up. Close to downtown. Unfortunately the bar next door was right next to our window so there was music playing for awhile when we were trying to sleep. We just put in some ear plugs so it wasn't a problem. Also do your research on bus info if you are going anywhere else. The young man working the counter at night wasn't too sure on bus times and sent us at the wrong time, our fault.

• 21st Feb 2014

I was little disapointed when they charge me additional for tax ... I need to pay more than it was write down on my reservation.

Very nice, very clean place to stay. Staff was wonderful. The location was great as far as closeness of museums, downtown, etc. However, the train goes by very close, and there is a very noisy night spot 2 houses away. I always travel with earplugs, so it didn{t matter to me. The hotel provides ambient noise machines if you ask. There is a fantastic view of the city from the roof patio.

Casa 69 is a great place to stay in San Jose. it's about a 10 mins walk to a pedestrian path, restaurants & shopping. The neighbourhood is safe to walk around in at night. The hostel itself is extremely clean & secure with ample room in the private rooms.

Very big room which looked great. The club next door was a bit noisy though.

Everyone was very nice and helpful!