Rating 44 Total Reviews
Rating 44 Total Reviews
Casa 69 Located at 69 Calle 25 bis, , San Jose.
Costa Rica
San Jose San Jose 69 Calle 25 bis
40% 44
9.9314418 -84.0675866
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2015
4.0

When I arrived at Casa 69 after a 7 hour bus journey I was told they had overbooked and my room was no longer available. They then said they were moving me to another hotel further away. When I arrived at this new hotel it was nowhere near as nice as it should have been for the price I was paying! I was travelling alone and as a solo female I felt very vulnerable. In the end I moved to another hotel I found myself. Extremely disappointed as I had an enjoyable stay at Casa 69 last year.