Casa 69 Reviews

69 Calle 25 bis, San Jose, Costa Rica

Had a brilliant stay here for my final night in Costa Rica. Room was amazing I could totally chill out for the evening before my flight home which was great.

Lovely hostel, very comfortable beds and amazing shower (hot and excellent water pressure!). Breakfast of crusty bread and preserves with fresh fruits and coffee was delicious!!

The staff was great and very helpful we stayed there our first night in San Jose and after traveling around for a few weeks we spend our last night there.

• 18th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I love this place! Nice to be away from the center of the city but close enough to walk. AND, everything is clean!