Casa Agua Canela Reviews

Carrera 24 A # 2 A - 55, Barrio Miraflores, Cali, Colombia

I really enjoyed my stay at Casa Agua Canela. The owner, Esperanza, is lovely and very helpful as are the rest of the staff. My room was clean and comfortable and I enjoyed the included breakfast. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Cali.

Charming hostel in great neighborhood with lovely owner. If you like simple, spacious, and charming, you will like this one. It was one of our favorite places to stay. Very quiet and safe. The room was large, with a view over the city, nice afternoon breeze, and a balcony with seating. Breakfast was good, with kitchen access. Good shopping and parks in walking distance. Central location, with taxis available within 5 minutes for super low fares to just about anywhere.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We really enjoyed our stay. Matilde was very nice and helpful. The rooms are very spacious and have an artistic feel. The balconies have a wonderful view of the city. If you like a funky, artsy, and homey place to stay, choose Casa Agua Canela.

• 24th Oct 2013