Casa Agua Canela Reviews

Mercadillo OE 245 and versalles, Quito, Ecuador

Very, very nice staff. We were welcomed with a nice cup of tea. Place is quiet and cozy. Good Internet connection in our room. Cheap laundry service available. Close to supermarket and bus stop. Very helpful staff. We liked it a lot even though it was never night.

Very nice hostel with a very kind owner😊

The lady who runs it is so so lovely and helpful, she even carried my bags into the street to help me hail a taxi to leave. The rooms are old but traditional, spatious and very clean. I didn't leave the hotel in the evening so cannot comment on location but there is a kitchen downstairs with a stove and a fridge and everything is open for visitors to use. The wifi was ok but I was right at the top, I noticed on other floors it works really well. Would definitely return.

Luke warm shower. 10min walk threw sketchy part to going out area of la mercal. Overly soft bed and dust mite allergic reaction... Unless you are desperate for a private room don't stay here!

• 6th Feb 2015

The hostel was close to the bus lines and there were some food shop nearby. The hostel was on a quiet, dark street at night, did not really feel safe walking at night, ok if returning by cab. Room were ok size, bathroom abit small. Good wifi.

View all Quito Bed and Breakfasts