Casa Agua Canela Reviews

Mercadillo 347 y Versalles, Quito, Ecuador

This is a nice, calm place that's still within striking distance of all the action in the Mariscal. The manager, David, is a friendly guy, and all the other guests were chill too. I actually came back here and stayed again. I'm writing this review in the common room right now.

David was incredibly friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Excellent location if you want to be far enough away from the noise and craziness of Fosch, but close enough that you can walk there (and other locations like Parque El Ejido and The Artisan Market) in about 10-15 min. Most of the other tenants are there for long term stay, but they were friendly as well, and there are a few rooms available for short term guest like myself who stayed three days.

I had my own room and bathroom for a great price and the owners were so sweet

View all Quito Bed and Breakfasts