Casa Al Sur Terraza Reviews

Calle Mármoles 28, Malaga, Spain

I will definitely want to recommend this hostel to all my friends going to Malaga for it's great location. Might just add that there is no AC and the ceiling fan does not help when there is so much noise outside that you cannot open a window to get a good nights sleep. Earplugs recommended to sleep with fresh air in the room.

AWESOME PLACE... If I ever get back to Malaga, that's the place where I would stay again and again!

Our stay at Casa Al Sur Terraza was very very pleasant. Staff was friendly and the room was absolutely fine for the price. It's only a short walk into the city center so you don't have to worry about getting somewhere. We especially liked the breakfast on the roof terrace of the building. You have a nice view and surprisingly good breakfast for low cost and it is absolutely worth it to spend the money.

• 4th Apr 2015

Victor was really helpful with his knowledge of the city. Breakfast on the roof terrace was great. And the atmosphere in the kitchen was cool and relaxed. The hostel is only 5 minutes walk from the ciity centre. Our room was spacious with a balcony - which was ideal for Semana Santa as some of the processions passed right by the hostel. I would definitely return

Really loved to stay at Casa Al Sur Terraza, the staff is really friendly and I had a really spacious room with a nice bathroom attached. A very big plus is the roof terrace with in the morning a declious breakfast and a nice view.

Awesome terrace!

well situated and clean, beds were comfortables and staff nice! it's a good deal for that price, a low price.

Pretty chilled out place. Short walk from most attractions. Good breakfast.

It is the BEST hostel I have stayed in. Victor and Edward are incredibly nice and helpful. The building is great, rooftop terrace is mindblowing. everything is super clean and the atmosphere is familiar, easy and cozy. Great place to meet people, you will easily make friends and feel ike you are amongst your family. Common area downstairs with Kitchen and lounge is always lit with cool music on and with people hanging out.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Spain

I have stayed in this hostel for four nights and the staff were amazing edwardo the receptionist he is an amazing guy and really helpful and he was giving to me the all information about the city and about where to go and juliana she is really nice and I love her breakfast .I will go back again for sure :) :) :) :)

• 28th Jan 2015

I loved this hostel! It's básic but charming with lots of thought put in to the details. I was alone but stayed in a prívate double as it was a bargain. There is a beautiful terrace with solar powered lights, and as the common space is small i met some nice people to hang out with for weekend. Not a long walk from the old town so i would come back next time.

The hostel was in a good location and very clean. We had three of us book a room together and the fourth bed ended up being empty so it was nice to have a place to ourselves. The staff were friendly and all, but the layout isn't conducive to solo travelers looking to make friends. Also, little odd, but there wasn't anywhere to store our bags before we left on Sunday, we just had to leave them sitting out in the main room as opposed to the staff storing them somewhere for us.

Hola, thank you for your feedback. We are offering the service of storing your bags in our lounge after check out throughout the whole day free of charge (with video surveillance). Usually there are a lot of possibilites to make new friends, especially in the shared rooms. We have a big communal area and terrace. We hope you enjoyed your stay and our city. Saludos!

All in all an enjoyable time...nice roof patio.

• 1st Nov 2014