Casa Al Sur Terraza Reviews

Calle Mármoles 28, Malaga, Spain

Generally an excellent place. A few areas where the room wasn't cleaned properly but no big deal.

I had a great stay, thank you, the room had everything needed,the hostel is clean, and the staff was helpfull.

Great place, the staff is very helpful and multilingual.

Lovely room, yet when I went to bed at about 10 I wasn't able to sleep at all because of the hallway light shining directly into my room, going on and off every 10 seconds (strobe-effect!), I could hear it coming on and off clearly. I slept on the bathroom floor, where a light was also shining in from another hallway all night. I had to get up at 5.30 am for my flight after no sleep. The receptionist tried but could'nt alter the light. The yellow towels were nice, Otherwise a very good hostel,

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Very clean, but with a relaxed atmosphere. And a very good price.

• 8th Nov 2015

Location is alright. 15-20min walk from the metro station. 10-15min away from the city centre which is alright. The lock for our lockers didnt work, so i just left my money in the safe hoping no one would open it. the toilets were clean. the hostel is hard to find if you don't know what the sign looks like. it is quite tiny and hard to spot. But we already knew so it wasn't hard to find. i really liked the breakfast; they had everything & a waffle maker!

Very nice quiet location a couple blocks form the center of the city. Very friendly helpful staff, that spoke excellent English. 5€ breakfast on the terrace in the morning was a great way to fuel up for the day. Had nice little balcony off my room. Last hostel I stayed at had three computers available for guests. Might consider adding one or two. Great place to stay if you want a quiet getaway.

Hostel is great, stuff very nice and helpfull. Only problem was the noise outside over all night. I would recommend to book/ask for a room located not from the street side.

Very good address, I recommend it 100%

Great hostel. We were very satisfied there and received everything that we were hoping for before. We only regret we could have stayed only for one night.

Casa Al Sur Terraza is within easy walking distance to Malaga's city centre. The hostel has a friendly staff and nice rooftop terrace. On sunny days, there's not enough shade for lounging at the roof, however. Furthermore, rooms located adjacent to the stairways can be noisy due to travellers returning home after a late night drinking in town.

I really enjoy my stay in the hostel. It was definitely clean, close to the centre ! The hostel has amazing terrace ok the roof where you can get delicious breakfast ! The stuff is very friendly and talkative :) it is not a party / socialising hostel though, so all depends on your expectations :) I would recommend to stay there !

• 3rd Sep 2015