Casa Al Sur Reviews

Calle Molinillo del Aceite 5, Malaga, Spain

Very nice staying; room was very very nice (clean, bright, chocolates on a table); nice people in a hostel.

I loved my stay there. Very cosy and personal. No party hostel. I met there very nice people. The staff and owner are also very nice and warm. I can highly recommend it.

very cosy and nice hostel in Malaga, friendly staff

Loved to stay at Casa al Sur. Great staff. Clean. Good internet connection, but they should extend the wifi coverage to the rooms! Really nice hostel. Quiet. Small and comfortable. I would add lockers somewhere to keep expensive stuff like laptops. Anyway I'll come back on my next trip to malaga! Special thanks to the staff to mail me my forgoten stuff!!!

Great hostel, staff were very nice. Hot showers, nice to meet other people. We really enjoyed it.

It was great. The only negative thing I can come up with is that there was a much older guy in our room who just could not stop staring.

Amazing location and very helpful staff!

I had such a great and relaxing time there! Thomas and Victor were great! I would definitely stay there again!

• 24th May 2014

Wonderful stay, helpful staff.

It takes more than 10mins to go to bus stop. If you have big luggage, it can be comfortable. But the hostel is very close from city center and attractions, I'm sure that you will be satisfied with it. If you do not have special plans for enjoying Malaga, the kind owner will be help you well. Above all, I was impressed with the owner's warm-hearted. Staying in this hostel will be very helpful for your travel.

David, estoy muy agradecido por tu amabilidad. Muchas gracias. - Hyun

Very helpful and friendly staff,walking distance to city centre, good value for money;)would recommend to group of friends and backpackers

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Poland

Very friendly and helpful owner

• 16th Mar 2014