Casa Al Tronco Reviews

Topater 57, Sucre, Bolivia

This is a hidden gem, 15 mins up the hill from the main plaza, a tough walk with backpacks but other than that its nice to be away from the crowds. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable, the kitchen is on the top floor and has a great view over the city and is well equipped! Beautiful place would definitely stay here again!

This is the nicest accommodation we have had during our two month stay in South America (and I'm sure it will be the best of our entire three month trip). The room, kitchen and common area were all clean, comfortable and well decorated. Returning to Casa Al Tronco after a day in the city or a trek in the mountains felt like coming home. The kitchen was our favorite part on the third story overlooking all of Sucre. To top it off Ebo and Tania were very nice and helpful. Wish I could write more!

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Mauritius

I loved this cute little casa! Tania and Ebo are so nice and caring. I got to stay in condors nest (single room on the top - super views of the city!

I can't think of enough great things to say about this guesthouse. Location-wise you are getting stunning views across the city with a lovely terrace to enjoy them from. Both owners are warm, friendly people who welcome you into their home. We stayed seven nights even though initially we planned to stay only for three and left reluctantly!

Up on the hill, but 10mins walk from the main plaza. Cab fee is cheap so not an issue for me. This is the one I would recommend in Sucre! A super nice family house with an amazing view over look the city! I wish I could've spent a few more days stayin in this comfy place.

View all Sucre Bed and Breakfasts