Casa Al Tronco Reviews

Topater 57, Sucre, Bolivia

I can't think of enough great things to say about this guesthouse. Location-wise you are getting stunning views across the city with a lovely terrace to enjoy them from. Both owners are warm, friendly people who welcome you into their home. We stayed seven nights even though initially we planned to stay only for three and left reluctantly!

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Greece

Up on the hill, but 10mins walk from the main plaza. Cab fee is cheap so not an issue for me. This is the one I would recommend in Sucre! A super nice family house with an amazing view over look the city! I wish I could've spent a few more days stayin in this comfy place.

← Back to search results