Casa Al Tronco Reviews

Topater 57, Sucre, Bolivia

Ebo and Tania are lovely and welcoming. The house is a walk up hill from the centre of town but there are micros that get you quite close. The view from the kitchen and the single room are amazing! The single room has a shared bathroom which is located on the main floor (2.5 flights of stairs down from the room). I spent a lovely week here while looking for permanent accommodation.

Great city view from the top floor where all guests can make use of the shared kitchen and balcony. Excellent hospitality! The owners were very kind and happy to assist with everything we needed.

• 20th Aug 2015

Home atmosphere, very good facilities, safe. 10min walk from city center (up hill) (or cheap cab). I would recommend it got couples. It's quiet and nice. Lack of backpacker atmosphere with few rooms.

A beautiful house and setting.

This is a hidden gem, 15 mins up the hill from the main plaza, a tough walk with backpacks but other than that its nice to be away from the crowds. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable, the kitchen is on the top floor and has a great view over the city and is well equipped! Beautiful place would definitely stay here again!

This is the nicest accommodation we have had during our two month stay in South America (and I'm sure it will be the best of our entire three month trip). The room, kitchen and common area were all clean, comfortable and well decorated. Returning to Casa Al Tronco after a day in the city or a trek in the mountains felt like coming home. The kitchen was our favorite part on the third story overlooking all of Sucre. To top it off Ebo and Tania were very nice and helpful. Wish I could write more!

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Mauritius

I loved this cute little casa! Tania and Ebo are so nice and caring. I got to stay in condors nest (single room on the top - super views of the city!

View all Sucre Bed and Breakfasts