Casa Aladina Reviews

Via Berignano 51, San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy

This hotel was really impressive. Carla waited outside for us at the door, gave us advice on buses, trains, what to see, and where to eat. The bathroom had shampoo, soap, and lotion, and she put a towel on the floor outside the shower, too. It was way more than I expected for the price.

• 4th Apr 2014

The owner is the best helper I have ever seen: She took the trouble to receive me at the bus stop, amid cold rain! She then explained the city to me in great details. The most helpful woman I have ever seen. The best place also -- clean, tidy, close to all facilities, and most important -- best value for money.

View all San Gimignano Bed and Breakfasts