Casa Angel Youth Hostel
Casa Angel is a restored downtown house, creating a stylish backpackers hostel 3 blocks from world-famous Santo Domingo Church, and close to Oaxaca City's main attractions. All within Oaxaca's Downtown Area, a World Heritage City since 1987.
We offer inexpensive and stylish accommodations for our guests in shared and private rooms. Casa Angel also has a rooftop terrace (BBQs every week!), a common area with a TV and DVDs, a full kitchen, free computers and Wi-Fi, lockers, and a delicious free breakfast every morning!
- All brand new
- Roof terrace (BBQs every week!)
- 3 bed, 4 bed and 12 bed dorms (female dorms available)
- Double bed rooms (shared or private bathroom)
- Twin rooms (shared bathroom)
- Wooden beds
- Reading lights for all beds
- In-room lockers
- Full breakfast included
- Kitchen for guests (traditional market one block away!)
- Free Wi-Fi and computers
- Tour booking service (Monte Alban, Hierve el Agua, Mitla...)
- Common area with TV, DVD selection and Netflix
- English speaking staff
- 24 hour reception
- Orthopaedic mattresses
- Free purified water
Check in is 2pm unless beds are available sooner.
Guests who want to check in between 6am and 8am must pay half for the previous night
Check out at 12pm
Pay cash on arrival