Casa Annasr Reviews

Av.Maghreb Arabi. Hay Chorafa, Gare Routiere, Chaouen, Chefchaouen, Morocco

I had money stolen from my pack when it was locked in my room! I know it was in the room and not in town. I separated my currency and left US dollars and euros in my pack, locked in my private room, and this money is gone! I emailed, got no response. Room was comfortable and clean. For a hot shower put the hot water heater on about an hour ahead and expect to take about a 5 minute shower before the water goes cold. You will get your exercise staying here walking up many hills to the town.

The owner and his son were SO helpful and very warm, making sure we had everything we needed for our stay. We loved talking with them! Breakfast was excellent, room was huge and comfortable bed, facilities were very clean. Right next to the bus stop so no walking up the hill with luggage which was a plus. Only negatives - no hot water for 2 of our 4 days, wifi was intermittent though we were allowed to use the staff computer and there was construction across the street so it was loud sometimes.

View all Chefchaouen Bed and Breakfasts