Casa Arbol Reviews

Calchaqui 84, Cafayate, Argentina

Beautiful small hostel with lovely owner who help you where they can. Beautiful garden, very nice clean rooms and enough clean bathrooms. Great breakfast. They also have a bar next to the hostel. Go there! Amazing garden!

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

An amazing little paradise in a fantastic little town. Nadine and Frederico made the stay an amazing experience! Lots of great recommendations and helped whenever they could, a nice little breakfast, a lovely patio. All the people I met where amazing and we spent a lot of time in the garden with the other guestes. The location is just one block away from the central square. I fully recommend Casa Arbol!

What a lovely little place! Nadine is a perfect host. My room was so cute, better than in many hotels. Beautiful garden and patio! And all spotless clean. Only one thing: the breakfast. I don't care how it is served, it has to be good food and enough. The portion of porridge I got was tiny and came with only a spoonfull of fruit. If you only eat a little in the morning, ok. I got a small basket of (only ok) bread too on request. So I wouldn't come back for the breakfast, but for everything else!

We really felt at home at Casa Arbol, it would be hard not to. Such a quaint little property, 4 or 5 good-sized rooms all equipped with a fan and two very clean bathrooms, a gorgeous courtyard to enjoy some local wine under the shade of vines and a very welcome breakfast of cereal with fresh fruit. Nadine and Fed were superb hosts, extremely hospitable and lovely people. They gave us great food and vineyard recommendations. Thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay here and met some great travellers

• 2nd Dec 2013

The young owners were very friendly and helpful. They made our stay very comfortable and welcome!

A nice hostel in a lovely little town. Bedrooms and shared bathroom facilities are very clean and well kept. Security is a bit laid-back, but it does not seem to matter too much in a town where people leave their bicycles unlocked and they are still there when they come back. Breakfast is unusual for Argentina -- good coffee, cereal and fresh fruit, rather than the usual instant coffee, stale bread and jam. The owners are charming and helpful.

View all Cafayate Bed and Breakfasts