Casa Arbol Reviews

Calchaqui 84, Cafayate, Argentina

Very relaxed hostel. Doesn't have TV or computer but has excellent wifi and is more a place to relax away from technology. Excellent beds and great staff.

One of the friendliest and coziest places weve stayed in in all south america!

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

A lovely place to spend some time in a very lovely region. Great atmosphere with like minded easy going people who love travelling and sharing stories together. The owner was great and super helpful with travel tips. Well worth a visit here. Showers okay, breakfast good - pastries and daily fresh bread, tea and coffee.

Has to be one of cleanest hostels I've been to in my life. Great staff that provides great recommendation to bike to the goat cheese factory and to vineyards. Take their recommendation to take a taxi with the bike to the highest vineyard and bike your way down.

This place is really nice and clean. The rooms are beautiful. The shared bathrooms are clean all the time. We extended Tour stay there, because we loved Cafayate and especially that place. The kitchen is also pretty food. We just cooked there for 6 persons. And the garden is a perfect place to Hang around. At nicht this turns into a really cool eine bar. Definetely recommendable!!

I absolutely adored my stay here. The owners are wonderful and you feel like you are accepted as part of their family. They have fantastic recommendations for things to do. Plus, the shower closest to the dorm room is probably the best shower I´ve had in my travels. If I had one tiny recommendation, if the hostel had a hammock in the garden, I don´t think I would have ever left Cafayate! Thank you so much for the wonderful time! Chelsey from the States

View all Cafayate Bed and Breakfasts