Casa Arbol Reviews

Calchaqui 84, Cafayate, Argentina

Great experience at this hostel! Close to the plaza, in a calm part of town. The place is gorgeous, very well decorated and well-kept as well. I wish I had more than one night's stay! The rooms got a little chilly at night, however I visited in the middle of winter! The staff was friendly, and eco-friendly. Great open space to meet other people, and overall great vibe! I would return in a heartbeat and I recommend to everybody going to Cafayate!

I'm sure this place is completely wonderful during the summer. We went during the winter and were very cold in our room. But wonderful atmosphere and very helpful staff

I don't normally write reviews but I thought this hostel was awesome! Very clean, comfortable and a good location one block from the plaza. It has very nice common areas inside and out, the usual breakfast and a very chill vibe. They also have very good information about the area and are friendly and willing to help you find what you're looking for. It was clear that owners have put their heart and soul into the place. And the staff were excellent! I really could not ask for more.

Booked for 2 stayed for 5. Chilled out, great staff and the owners really love what they do and it shows providing excellent recommendations for all types of activities in and around the area. Comfortable beds, spacious rooms and great common areas. Simple breakfast but good coffee and a supermarket across the road. Stay here.

Best hostel in SA so far, great relaxed atmosphere in beautiful setting, very clean

View all Cafayate Bed and Breakfasts