Casa Arbol Reviews

Calchaqui 84, Cafayate, Argentina

friendly and helpful staff, they welcomed me at 1am with a smile. The atmosphere was very good, feeling on holidays and relaxed, and the tour to the Quebrada was fantastic (also the guide was great). I definitely recommend this hostel, you will feel like home !! Thanks again !!

Casa Árbol could be a lovely guesthouse but it's looking a little tired around the edges. The outdoor furniture could be updated as much of it is run down or damaged. One of the bathrooms had a permanently running toilet which you could hear all night plus the shower didn't work properly which meant there was really only one shower to share between all the rooms. The staff could give you a better introduction and tell you a little about the town. The owner was great but the others not so much.

The hostel is half outside, super cute, super cozy, really nice staff and just a great atmosphere (besides very nice and clean rooms and comfortable beds)! Highly recommendable :)!

Lovely place. Stay here.

Central, clean hostel with very nice atmosphere (young, caring owners). Wifi is fast, English is spoken, information is given. Todo bien.

Great experience at this hostel! Close to the plaza, in a calm part of town. The place is gorgeous, very well decorated and well-kept as well. I wish I had more than one night's stay! The rooms got a little chilly at night, however I visited in the middle of winter! The staff was friendly, and eco-friendly. Great open space to meet other people, and overall great vibe! I would return in a heartbeat and I recommend to everybody going to Cafayate!

I'm sure this place is completely wonderful during the summer. We went during the winter and were very cold in our room. But wonderful atmosphere and very helpful staff

I don't normally write reviews but I thought this hostel was awesome! Very clean, comfortable and a good location one block from the plaza. It has very nice common areas inside and out, the usual breakfast and a very chill vibe. They also have very good information about the area and are friendly and willing to help you find what you're looking for. It was clear that owners have put their heart and soul into the place. And the staff were excellent! I really could not ask for more.

View all Cafayate Bed and Breakfasts