Casa Azul Hostel Reviews

Rua General Lima e Silva, 912, Porto Alegre, Brazil

One of the best hostel of my trip, great facilities, great location in a safe neighborhood full of art and the best places to go out at night. immense alleys to discover. the super staff, a special thank to the night-shift staff, they make any guest feel right at home. overall five stars for all. good luck for the future.

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • sannevan

It was my first trip to Porto Alegre and I enjoyed a lot the city... staff were very, very friendly and helped me with everything.. the location of the hostel is excelent.. and there are plenty of transport available to everywere, a really nice place to stay. Thanks everyone!!

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • davidschuster

Showers with problems, bad rooms, prices of products sold very expansive for guests, noisy place. The preference of quality is for the people that go to the place for night life, not for guests. Everything runs well for night life there.

Great location, party central at the weekend! Bar downstairs was packed out on Saturday, great atmosphere! Hostel was quite clean and had a great common area with balcony overlooking Lima e silva street. Staff often weren't particularly friendly. The girl who checked us in became irritated when asked for recommendations, not the best customer service! I'd still definitely recommend this hostel, really enjoyed my stay

Great location on a street with many bars and restaurants. The staff were friendly and helpful. Beds came with a clean towel which was a nice touch. The bar downstairs is fun and has a great atsomphere in the weekend. Our room was above the bar courtyard so was pretty noisy at night. We didn't mind so much but if you are looking for a place to get lots of sleep this might not be it.

Very good hostel with a very nice and helping staff. Very good breakfest and a great location

View all Porto Alegre Hostels