Casa Babylon Backpackers Reviews

C/Pedro de Quejana, 3, Malaga, Spain

Everything was perfect! Very nice people, clean room and the bathroom. I like the layout of the hostel and I like that is not very large. It seems almost like you're at home or staying with friends :) And really nice people there! The kitchen always alive and people always cooking, talking. A perfect idea of a hostel for young people. Very satisfied repetiria without hesitation !!!! BABYLONICAAA greetings to all family !!!!!

• 4th Feb 2016

Gracias por todo!!!!!:)

Really nice hostel in the centre close to the beach,friendly staff and really really clean.Have a really nice stay it would be awesome if they could have some activities.But I 'd definitely go back there.

Awesome spot, friendly staff, would have been awesome in high season!

My only complaint was the late night and early morning noise, and second hand smoke, from other guests. As soon as I figured out how to avoid the problem, staff was quick to resolve it for me.

Very nice terrace with a cozy atmosphere, the hostel feels like home.

Casa Babylon is a blessing. It was an heart opening and eye opening experience to stay at this beautiful home. I felt at home. I felt taken care of. I felt at ease. Chill vibes, good people, amazing music, mind expanding decor, and lots of pleasant surprises in details. I love this home! I recommend it to everyone who is reading this. If you are reading this you should go ahead and stay at Casa Babylon. It is an experience I remember for a lifetime. Sending Love to everyone at Casa Babylon!

The hostel was very cute, unfortunately when we went the summer season was close to finishing so the hostel didn't have a lot of people there, but in the peak season the atmosphere would have been great. They seem to do dinners and they have some great outdoor chill out areas. Decent location, not a far walk from the beach and city centre (despite what many other people have said in their reviews). I'd definitely stay again!

Very little private room without any storage for clothes (not a single hang), no AC, no hair-dryers, only two bathrooms with 15-30 min lines, no soap in the bathroom, sultry room, broken window blinds...

Lovely hostel, excellent vibe and good facilities. Lots of hammocks and sofas to chill out on and a great outside bar area. There was no air con in the dorm I stayed in which was a bit of a struggle in the middle of August when it was 30 degreees at night. Also during my stay there was no hot water, which the staff failed to mention when checking in. Only a twenty min walk to the centre of malaga. Its a good hostel if you are looking to chill out. I would recommend staying here.

A very good house to stay and to meet people in Malaga, with a nice yard and staff. If I go again to Malaga I will definetly stay at Casa Babylon.