Casa Babylon Backpackers Reviews

C/Pedro de Quejana, 3, Malaga, Andalucia, Spain

I had a very good stay and would go there again. It is well located and the staff is very helpful.

Lovely hostel. Great staff, great feel, walking distance to the town, beach, castle. Great decor! Tim

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Lovey place, lovely staff. If i go back to Malaga i will stay here again.

The hostel you want to come back, with great people and atmosphere. Chill out zones, friendly dog, roof terrace, great staff! We enjoyed it a lot!

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Russia

we were a company of 4 students who stayed for a 2 days in this hotel.Personnel of a hotel was so nice with us and for this 2 days we feel like a part of a big family.And also I like a design,there are 2 patio (like a open air).You had everything what you need to stay in very friendly conditiones.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Russia

The stay was great the guys at the reception very friendly, luxurious facilities probably the best hostel where I stayed so far congratulations. The atmosphere is quite nice, the breakfast is the best, night bar with great music, excellent sun terrace while sipping something, there are no additional costs for anything, even made a welcome meal for those who got the totally free! day! is sure that I will staying here. It is the ideal hostel in Malaga for all backpacker

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

best hostal we stayed during our trip. feels like your coming into a home. they have music instruments, books, boardgames (and even selling cheap clothes in the living room). the outside area was just fantastic..we really enjoyed it!

• 11th Mar 2014

very nice hostel..

Friendly staff (the owner) and a great place to stay. Less like a hostel and more like a home. Highly recommended! I got the use of a towel padlock and printer all free!

• 2nd Mar 2014

Great time!!! very nice place, very friendly!

• 27th Feb 2014

One of The best Hostels i've ever been to

• 23rd Feb 2014

Great Hostel, perfect for a few nights in this wonderful city

They commanded me like a dog, hey boy go to your pen (when ordering me to move over to a cheaper, smaller dorm, which I didn't pay for, at almost 11pm at night). Very amateurish, immature and disrespectful, this kind of behaviour can't be tolerated and is absolutely unacceptable.

I wanted to like this hostel more than I did. It is a short walk/bus ride from central Malaga. There are a few outdoor spaces to eat, drink and relax. The few staff members I encountered were reasonably helpful but not particularly friendly. I think the staff here think the place is better than it is. The dormitories don't have individual secure locks or swipe card access, the individual lockers are too small, the internet terminals are slow and generally the place isn't clean enough

The atmosphere is the best ever!, very nice staff, friendly and helpfully, we got many suggestion about what to do in the city. Very clean and confortable room, a very enjoyable back garden with a bar and chill out zone. The location is also very good, a very special place!

• 20th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

I really feel nice in the hotel, very good wibes and the owner is very helpfull and funny. i definitely come back to this color fullhouse!

• 7th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

One of the most charming hostels I've been. With plenty of open air spaces where to enjoy chill out time (there's even a lemon and a orange tree). Clean and comfortable rooms. Very generous breakfast. Located only a couple of hundred meters away from the old town. You can easily walk to the main places. Don't miss the fried fish at the corner down the street! ;)

• 7th Jan 2014

I have already recommended this place to friends, it is amazing I loved it so much I extended my stay. Friendly informative staff, clean, good location comfy beds, amazing tours every thing you could need or want in a hostel is here. Just stay here its amazing. And you will love it. Best hostel ive been to!

• 2nd Jan 2014

I spend a wonderfull time in CasaBabylon, the people are really friendly, every nigth we eat all together, drink a beer and dream for a better world!!! I sure come back:) and recommend to have this backpacker experience in Malaga with Matias and all the crazy people here! Thank you a lot for the good mood!

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Sweden

The place was quite good and centrally located