Casa Babylon Backpackers Reviews

C/Pedro de Quejana, 3, Malaga, Spain

Really nice hostel in the centre close to the beach,friendly staff and really really clean.Have a really nice stay it would be awesome if they could have some activities.But I 'd definitely go back there.

Awesome spot, friendly staff, would have been awesome in high season!

My only complaint was the late night and early morning noise, and second hand smoke, from other guests. As soon as I figured out how to avoid the problem, staff was quick to resolve it for me.

Very nice terrace with a cozy atmosphere, the hostel feels like home.

Casa Babylon is a blessing. It was an heart opening and eye opening experience to stay at this beautiful home. I felt at home. I felt taken care of. I felt at ease. Chill vibes, good people, amazing music, mind expanding decor, and lots of pleasant surprises in details. I love this home! I recommend it to everyone who is reading this. If you are reading this you should go ahead and stay at Casa Babylon. It is an experience I remember for a lifetime. Sending Love to everyone at Casa Babylon!

The hostel was very cute, unfortunately when we went the summer season was close to finishing so the hostel didn't have a lot of people there, but in the peak season the atmosphere would have been great. They seem to do dinners and they have some great outdoor chill out areas. Decent location, not a far walk from the beach and city centre (despite what many other people have said in their reviews). I'd definitely stay again!

Very little private room without any storage for clothes (not a single hang), no AC, no hair-dryers, only two bathrooms with 15-30 min lines, no soap in the bathroom, sultry room, broken window blinds...

Lovely hostel, excellent vibe and good facilities. Lots of hammocks and sofas to chill out on and a great outside bar area. There was no air con in the dorm I stayed in which was a bit of a struggle in the middle of August when it was 30 degreees at night. Also during my stay there was no hot water, which the staff failed to mention when checking in. Only a twenty min walk to the centre of malaga. Its a good hostel if you are looking to chill out. I would recommend staying here.

A very good house to stay and to meet people in Malaga, with a nice yard and staff. If I go again to Malaga I will definetly stay at Casa Babylon.

The location of his hostel is a good 20 mins walk towards the old town and a further 15 to the beach. It's a struggle to find and it's not exactly easy for backpackers to get to with bags. The 'craft beers' were ok, although, they had little other option if you didn't want to spend 5 euros on a beer. The rooms were suffocating and the fan provided was pretty inadequate for the small room stuffed with 6 beds. I found that the atmosphere was low key even a little apathetic.

Nice, relaxed atmosphere with terrace and fresh dinner cooked in the evening. Still a couple of things you could be annoyed about, as the fact that you rarely get warm water in the shower (it's either hot or cold) or that thr ventilator just disappeared out of the room one night so it was very hot. Very nice kitchen and also the bike rental was cool.

A lot of nice, open people. The food is good, but a little expensive. It's easy to get to know new people.

• 26th Jul 2015

Very well located, staff super nice and fantastic breakfast

Location isn't the best, but it is a quiet neighborhood. The hostel doesn't have air conditioning either. That being said, it's an awesome place to stay and a great value.

Amazing hostel!!! I need to come back soon!!!

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Portugal

Me and my boyfriend had an amazing stay at the hostel. The staff were gorgeous, the atmosphere was fabulous, location and value for money was brilliant. We'd highly recomend this hostel to everyone. We are a travelling couple and we met so many wonderful friends through staying here.