Casa Babylon Backpackers Reviews

C/Pedro de Quejana, 3, Malaga, Spain

This hostel is very very well decorated in a colorful boutique manner. The staff is very nice and helpful. Delicious food and drinks can be ordered in the outside common area (EX. dinner 5E, beer 1E). Beds are good but not many outlets nearby. Locker rooms have limited space so bedroom floor is full of belongings. Smaller hostel with great common areas make it easy to meet people. Make sure you know how to use keys before heading out. It has a South American vibe, with open areas (w/ bugs).

Fantastic place, after staying in a couple of not so nice ones in Malaga... It was great!

This was a really nice hostel. Very Andalucían in a guest home. The staff were great and th bar and dinner are great additions. You can also rent bikes directly from the hostel.

• 16th Apr 2014

All the staff where very friendly and helpful.

• 8th Apr 2014

I had a very good stay and would go there again. It is well located and the staff is very helpful.

Lovely hostel. Great staff, great feel, walking distance to the town, beach, castle. Great decor! Tim

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

My stay in Casa Babylon was excellent! Staff very helpful, many interesting people to share ideas and find useful information! The facilities are clean and sufficient. I love the kitchen and the breakfast provided! Fresh orange juice can be prepared which I just love. Common room and patio and the terrace very friendly The only thing that I missed were lockers - they were very small, well your personal belongings could fit but bigger luggage not at all. All in all - recommended place to stay!!!

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Poland

Lovey place, lovely staff. If i go back to Malaga i will stay here again.

The hostel you want to come back, with great people and atmosphere. Chill out zones, friendly dog, roof terrace, great staff! We enjoyed it a lot!

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Russia

we were a company of 4 students who stayed for a 2 days in this hotel.Personnel of a hotel was so nice with us and for this 2 days we feel like a part of a big family.And also I like a design,there are 2 patio (like a open air).You had everything what you need to stay in very friendly conditiones.

The stay was great the guys at the reception very friendly, luxurious facilities probably the best hostel where I stayed so far congratulations. The atmosphere is quite nice, the breakfast is the best, night bar with great music, excellent sun terrace while sipping something, there are no additional costs for anything, even made a welcome meal for those who got the totally free! day! is sure that I will staying here. It is the ideal hostel in Malaga for all backpacker

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

best hostal we stayed during our trip. feels like your coming into a home. they have music instruments, books, boardgames (and even selling cheap clothes in the living room). the outside area was just fantastic..we really enjoyed it!

• 11th Mar 2014

very nice hostel..

Friendly staff (the owner) and a great place to stay. Less like a hostel and more like a home. Highly recommended! I got the use of a towel padlock and printer all free!

• 2nd Mar 2014

Great time!!! very nice place, very friendly!

• 27th Feb 2014

One of The best Hostels i've ever been to

• 23rd Feb 2014

Great Hostel, perfect for a few nights in this wonderful city

They commanded me like a dog, hey boy go to your pen (when ordering me to move over to a cheaper, smaller dorm, which I didn't pay for, at almost 11pm at night). Very amateurish, immature and disrespectful, this kind of behaviour can't be tolerated and is absolutely unacceptable.

I wanted to like this hostel more than I did. It is a short walk/bus ride from central Malaga. There are a few outdoor spaces to eat, drink and relax. The few staff members I encountered were reasonably helpful but not particularly friendly. I think the staff here think the place is better than it is. The dormitories don't have individual secure locks or swipe card access, the individual lockers are too small, the internet terminals are slow and generally the place isn't clean enough

The atmosphere is the best ever!, very nice staff, friendly and helpfully, we got many suggestion about what to do in the city. Very clean and confortable room, a very enjoyable back garden with a bar and chill out zone. The location is also very good, a very special place!

• 20th Jan 2014