Casa Babylon Backpackers Reviews

C/Pedro de Quejana, 3, Malaga, Spain

As others have noted, very nice atmosphere in this hostel. It was very cold at night, If you want a good sleep, I would advise against the cheap dorm, that is beside kitchen, & the outside patio, where people gather to talk & where music is played. Also, in that room, the mattresses seemed a bit soft

It had the feeling of being a guest in someones house there rather then a hostel. It was clean and it had a great living room, but it was pretty cold in the winter inside.

Very warm welcome. Accomodating and very friendly. Would be happy to recommend.

• 24th Dec 2014

We only stayed for one night but we really liked it. There was a slight smell of stale smoke upon entering the bedroom but everything was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. We really liked the house and the ambience of the hostal.

I stayed off season so the hostel was nice and quiet. Staff were very helpful and friendly. There was a well equipped kitchen. While the bedrooms themselves are nothing special (though beds are comfortable) the communal areas are beautiful and relaxing and there's a choice of a lounge, roof terrace or outdoor bar / picnic table area. I'm not sure how the location is as I just stayed one night and headed onward to Monda. The train and bus combo to reach it from airport was fine

• 3rd Dec 2014

Home,warm atmosphere,comfortable bar in the open at the back of hostel. Nice,helpful staff. I've taken positive memories with me,and not only. There is a fireplace in the living room and my neighbour-passenger on a plane,must to know that too ;-) I'll visit Spain again,if Malaga, Casababylon for sure.

I had a very good stay., i enjoyed a very good atmosphere, i really felt like at home. They treat you warmly and help you in every thing you could need. I'm delighted to have chosen that place to stay. Near the city center and near the beach, you have all you need to have a really special stay. I recommend it at all.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Spain

I loved my stay here! It has such a chill hippie vibe and is a place to definitely hang out. Best hostel environment I've been in. The only downside is sharing one bathroom between a lot of people.

Good location. Free breakfast. But you can't be in the room close the kitchen or you can't sleep. Too many noises. The shower was cold many times.

• 30th Sep 2014

This place feels like home. All the staff are super friendly and inviting.

The host is very cheerful and helpful.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

VERY loud at night in the dorm directly next to the terrace. The walls are very thin, which meant I also heard and understood an entire skype conversation in the next room. I didn't particularly enjoy my stay because of this, but if you're looking to party no doubt this hostel is great.

No cooling systems what so ever in this facility, ie no airconditioning or fans, which where completely needed as the rooms were small and cramped with people, making them extremely hot. The staff weren't particularly helpful and seemed to keep to themselves, not interested in chatting or givinguch advise on the area or activities. No organised activities available be. The directions to the hostel where completely useless, very vague. Like a big quite house with not much happening.

We were very happy to stay at Casa Babylon. The friendly atmosphere makes you feel welcome and safe. Salvi makes a great BBQ and Marina is very helpful with practical questions about both the place and the city. Best wishes from Denmark.

Stay at this hostel! It's beautiful. Very close to the center as well.

nice chilled out hostel, stayed there for 1 night met some really cool people. no problems with the hostel at all...

The hostel was good ! Nice atmosphere ! The only thing was the sheets a little bit oily ..