Casa Babylon Backpackers Reviews

C/Pedro de Quejana, 3, Malaga, Spain

Lovey place, lovely staff. If i go back to Malaga i will stay here again.

The hostel you want to come back, with great people and atmosphere. Chill out zones, friendly dog, roof terrace, great staff! We enjoyed it a lot!

we were a company of 4 students who stayed for a 2 days in this hotel.Personnel of a hotel was so nice with us and for this 2 days we feel like a part of a big family.And also I like a design,there are 2 patio (like a open air).You had everything what you need to stay in very friendly conditiones.

The stay was great the guys at the reception very friendly, luxurious facilities probably the best hostel where I stayed so far congratulations. The atmosphere is quite nice, the breakfast is the best, night bar with great music, excellent sun terrace while sipping something, there are no additional costs for anything, even made a welcome meal for those who got the totally free! day! is sure that I will staying here. It is the ideal hostel in Malaga for all backpacker

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

best hostal we stayed during our trip. feels like your coming into a home. they have music instruments, books, boardgames (and even selling cheap clothes in the living room). the outside area was just fantastic..we really enjoyed it!

• 11th Mar 2014

very nice hostel..

Friendly staff (the owner) and a great place to stay. Less like a hostel and more like a home. Highly recommended! I got the use of a towel padlock and printer all free!

• 2nd Mar 2014

Great time!!! very nice place, very friendly!

• 27th Feb 2014

One of The best Hostels i've ever been to

• 23rd Feb 2014

Great Hostel, perfect for a few nights in this wonderful city

They commanded me like a dog, hey boy go to your pen (when ordering me to move over to a cheaper, smaller dorm, which I didn't pay for, at almost 11pm at night). Very amateurish, immature and disrespectful, this kind of behaviour can't be tolerated and is absolutely unacceptable.

1 2 Next » last »