Casa Bombo Reviews

Calle Aljibe del Trillo 22, Granada, Spain

We received a warm welcome when we arrived at the hostel, and I'm not sure hostel is the right word for Casa Bombo. It was more like a small, unique B&B. The view of the Alhambra was absolutely amazing and you could sit in the lounge watching the sunset over the walls. Besides a delicious and varied breakfast, perfect location within the old part of Granada, and a good price, I would recommend staying here for the view alone.

• 3rd Oct 2014

The girls that work there were great , the location was to uphill to get too .the wifi was terrible for the price , rooms in front were to loud to sleep in , the hostel looks better on line not that impressive in real life, Area must be a see but not to stay for days,the male staff were shady and not helpfull with information .my advise stay by the center . You will get to must see areas quicker .if you do stay take minibuses to albaizin because walking up and down it's exhausting

This was the best place that we stayed in during our 10 day trip throughout Spain. The staff went our of there way to make you feel at home and their breakfast is awesome! The location is just a 10 minute walk(if your slow) from Plaza Neuva. The location is what makes it so special. You walk through cobblestoned streets to this beautiful home with a gorgeous terrace out back. For an added bonus the Alahambra is practically in your backyard and the night time scenery is amazing.

Lovely hostel with a great view of the Alhambra. Staff was helpful and atmosphere was quite nice. No reserved parking though and that makes old town accommodations a challenge. Also no air conditioning (fan). Breakfast was good.

By far the best hostel ever! I stayed here with my husband and we both loved it so much. The staff are so friendly and helpful, they really do go above and beyond to make you feel at home and also to help with anything you need...they also make a delicious dinner which I would very much suggest to take part in! They view from the deck is absolutely beautiful and the pool is a massive relief on those very hot days...it's just a lovely relaxing place to stay.

I loved the view over to the Alhambra. My husband and I spent severeal quiet evenings on the terrace of Casa Bombo, sitting by the pool listening to arabic music from a nearby restaurant and looking at the famous Alhambra. Casa Bombo is the best Hostel I have ever stayed in. I wish I could go back soon. I would definately go back for another stay again.

Staff was so helpful! Loved the pool, perfect for the hot afternoons. Delicious breakfast every morning too!

Breathtaking views, you are greeted with the Alhambra and a sight of nearly all of Granada. The facilities are great especially the pool, its small but just what you need after a day in Granada sunshine. Breakfast is very nice all you can really ask for. The staff are very helpful with directions and knowledgeable of Granada. Overall amazing value for money!! I am already planning to go back!!!!! Thank you Casa Bombo!!!!

I highly recommend Casa Bombo to everyone who wants to visit Granada! It has a beautiful terrace from which you have a fantastic view to the Alhambra and nicely decorated rooms. The hosts were extremely welcoming and friendly. Every guest is allowed to use the kitchen and the fridge. The breakfast was delicious. The only difficulty was finding the hostel (so get a map before you reach Granada!!!!!!), especially by car.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Austria

Casa bombo was one of the most beautiful hostels I've stayed in. It was small, quiet, and clean, with a great terrace and pool with a view of the Alhambra. The staff were excellent and helpful, Andrea especially made sure we had lots of things to do, including paragliding, which was really fun. The breakfast was great too, not your typical hostel breakfast of bread and watery coffee. Not recommended for backpackers looking for a party, but to anyone else, casa bombo is definitely a good choice!

Staff here were great, private room was cleaned regularly and the kitchen was good too. This is a small hostel but everyone we met there, especially the volunteers, were lovely. Maya was really helpful and we did an awesome beach tour with Maurice who works at the sister hostel. Location was great too, thanks for a great stay guys!

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts