Casa Bombo Reviews

Calle Aljibe del Trillo 22, Granada, Spain

By far the best hostel ever! I stayed here with my husband and we both loved it so much. The staff are so friendly and helpful, they really do go above and beyond to make you feel at home and also to help with anything you need...they also make a delicious dinner which I would very much suggest to take part in! They view from the deck is absolutely beautiful and the pool is a massive relief on those very hot days...it's just a lovely relaxing place to stay.

I loved the view over to the Alhambra. My husband and I spent severeal quiet evenings on the terrace of Casa Bombo, sitting by the pool listening to arabic music from a nearby restaurant and looking at the famous Alhambra. Casa Bombo is the best Hostel I have ever stayed in. I wish I could go back soon. I would definately go back for another stay again.

Staff was so helpful! Loved the pool, perfect for the hot afternoons. Delicious breakfast every morning too!

Breathtaking views, you are greeted with the Alhambra and a sight of nearly all of Granada. The facilities are great especially the pool, its small but just what you need after a day in Granada sunshine. Breakfast is very nice all you can really ask for. The staff are very helpful with directions and knowledgeable of Granada. Overall amazing value for money!! I am already planning to go back!!!!! Thank you Casa Bombo!!!!

I highly recommend Casa Bombo to everyone who wants to visit Granada! It has a beautiful terrace from which you have a fantastic view to the Alhambra and nicely decorated rooms. The hosts were extremely welcoming and friendly. Every guest is allowed to use the kitchen and the fridge. The breakfast was delicious. The only difficulty was finding the hostel (so get a map before you reach Granada!!!!!!), especially by car.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Austria

Casa bombo was one of the most beautiful hostels I've stayed in. It was small, quiet, and clean, with a great terrace and pool with a view of the Alhambra. The staff were excellent and helpful, Andrea especially made sure we had lots of things to do, including paragliding, which was really fun. The breakfast was great too, not your typical hostel breakfast of bread and watery coffee. Not recommended for backpackers looking for a party, but to anyone else, casa bombo is definitely a good choice!

Staff here were great, private room was cleaned regularly and the kitchen was good too. This is a small hostel but everyone we met there, especially the volunteers, were lovely. Maya was really helpful and we did an awesome beach tour with Maurice who works at the sister hostel. Location was great too, thanks for a great stay guys!

Had a great time at Casa Bombo, my wife and I had a room with a terrace overlooking the Alhambra, which was absolutely stunning. I rated the location excellent for the great view of the Alhambra, but it was a little bit of a walk uphill to get to it from city center. The staff was excellent, offering us dinner and always helping out with our questions. The actual room was pretty small, but that wasn't a big issue for us. I wish we had stayed longer! Highly recommended

We don't usually stay in hostels but were very pleasantly surprised on our arrival at Casa Bombo. The location is excellent, in the old Albayzin district of Granada, with fabulous views of the Alhambra across the valley with the snow capped mountains of the Sierra Nevada in the background. Rooms are very comfortable and clean and there is a well equipped kitchen with a dining & lounge area. Excellent continental breakfast provided and guests can make hot drinks whenever they wish. Free WiFi.

• 25th Apr 2014

Great hostel, our room opened to a spacious terrace with stunning view of the Alhambra. 10 mins to city centre and also to Mirador San Nicolás. Very clean, extremely helpful and friendly staff (thanks Tomas, Irene & Andrea!!) who gave good advice and recommendations. Typical Spanish ham and cheese for breakfast plus cereals, jam, honey and cake! Nice cosy atmosphere. We can definitely recommend this hostel, one of the best we've stayed at!!

An outstanding hostel, great breakfast and one of the best views of the Alhambra in Granada. Homely feel and very clean bathrooms. Slightly hard to find but what hostel isn't when you're new to a city. Highly recommend

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts