Casa Caracol

Superb 1116 Total Reviews

• diegof2451555
  • Uruguay, Male, 31-40
28th Jun 2017

Best staff ever!!! Great ambience everyday and everynight. Great location, next to the bus and train station. A lovely roof top. Bathrooms always clean. Really good breakfast. Its hard not to give them the best rating. Hope to go back soon!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Jun 2017

Me encata casa caracol. La ubicacion es perfecta, 5 minutos de la estacion del tren y la playa. el staff son muy amable y simpatica, tienen buenas recommendaciones. El edificio, las habitaciones y la terraza son todos excelentes.

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2017

Great stay-perfect location in center of Cadiz, clean, comfortable, very helpful staff- especially I want to thank Geoffrey a.k.a. Jo :)who helped me so much when I lost my wallet on the beach -with whole my cash and credit card- he helped me with a accommodation and bus ticket, beside of this he gave me sooo much emotional support in that hard time,that I felt much better and almost forgot what happended to me, (you know Jo ;) So my fail turned into next great day in casa Caracol- worth it!

20th Jun 2017

Great location and staff! Rooftop shower is awesome. Would definitely stay again.

16th Jun 2017

Amazing hostel!!! Great AC, atmosphere, and location! Will absolutely be back here:) highly recommend.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

The hostel was central, clean and comfortable and the staff (especially joe and danny) were amazing and full of helpful recommendations. Already planning my next trip back!

• USA, Male, 25-30
16th Jun 2017

Although I was not able to make it for my reservation the staff were more then helpful to help me cancel my stay. I did have to pay for one night but I had canceled to late. I have no issues and I believe the staff did a great job working with a customer.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2017

The staff was amazing. Extremely helpful and enthusiastic about the city and the hostel. Special shout out to Danny and Joe - they worked hard to create a fun and inclusive atmosphere while providing helpful tips for the city. Fun group activities. Very clean spaces. However, not all rooms had A/C or a fan and the doors to the rooms did not appear to lock (but we had giant lockers).

13th Jun 2017

This is by far one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff made me feel right at home! I didn't want to leave!

5th Jun 2017

Casa caracol was great and super friendly and helpful staff. The location was also ideal and rooms very clean and cute. Only big criticism was that doors didn't lock from outside only inside so didn't feel totally secure