Casa Caracol Reviews

Suaraez de Salazar 4, Cadiz, Spain

Best hostel ever ! The atmosphere was prefect and the common space full of live. It's really easy to meet people there. The hostel is close to the beaches and the city center. There was wifi everywhere, even in the room! Lookers are big. Breakfast (pancakes and cereals) are included and delicious dinner are prepare by volunteers each night for 5 €. There is a rooftop with hamacs that can be used at night to hang out. The owner of the place even made mojitos for everyone :) I recommend !!!v

Great hostel, very well designed and run. Perfect location in Cadiz and a plenty of fun staff putting on events etc. Did feel a bit like everyone there was working for the hostel and I was one of the rare paying customers!

I felt very good in Casa Caracol, though I stayed only for one night it was very special place, with great eko-artictic atmosphere :D I really liked how they lead people to recycle, save water etc. And I also enjoyed great terrace with "outdoor" bathroom! Thanks!

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Slovakia

I just stayed for a night, but this place really had a chilled atmosphere, which was much appreciated for the cute little town of Cadiz! The staff was so friendly and accommodating. The bunk beds are awesome and have a huge locker under them, and lots of room to move. Someone cooks crepes for breakfast every morning, and there's also muslei cereal and coffee. Location is great for sightseeing, facilities are clean, and terrace with hammocks rocks (though wifi doesn't reach there or to bedrooms).

Love the atmosphere. Very friendly

I enjoy this hostel a lot, rooms are big, beds are comfortable and restroom are soooo clear, they clear it more than once everyday. They also offer cheap dinner cook by hostel helper, which is delicious ~~ Staff are very helpful and friendly. I enjoy my stay and will definitely recommend my friend to this hostel.

Casa Caracol had a good atmosphere, especially for a young solo traveler looking to meet people. The facilities were decent and surprisingly clean considering how many people were using one bathroom. Breakfast was good if you like pancakes. I loved having something other than toast as a hostel breakfast. The staff was nice and I had an overall good experience.

This was one of my favourite hostels in Spain, it has such a great atmosphere, awesome free breakfast and day trips organised. Super relaxing stay!!

Probably my favorite hostel I have stayed in during my travels. Great, friendly staff and facilities are very hip and cool. Kitchen you can use, book swap, hammocks up on the terrace, you can sign up for group dinners and the hostel offers excursions to nearby beach towns. Would stay here again!

• 29th Mar 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, the terrace is amazing, with hammocks to lie around in and and outdoor bathroom so you can shower under the sun. Super friendly staff and owner, home cooked cheap meals everynight to save some money, eat healthy and meet some new people. Clean and safe, would definitely stay here again!

Loved my stay at Casa Caracol! I went on the day trip to la Playa Bolonia and had a great time. The staff and other hostelmates were very warm and inviting; it felt more like an extended family rather than guests. I especially liked the dinners. Not only were they delicious, it emphasized the family like atmosphere. I would definitely recommend Casa Caracol!

Very cool hostel in a great location.

It has been a lovely stay! the staff is so kind and disponible, they offer the possibility of book sharing. The atmosphere is so nice and very relaxing, offering many couches! the dormitory are clean and well organized! best hostel ever find in my life and i traveled quite a lot!:D

• 6th Feb 2015

A typical backpackers over the other hotel style hostels you can find in Malaga. Expect it’s a really brilliant place when they are more guests but I was there in the Winter time and it was rather quiet although owner included me in dinner on Xmas eve. Didn't bother me too much but it is a longer walk from the main sites.

Like in a previous year,Casa Caracol still in the top of hostels of Costa de la Luz This must be truth!! Another lovely stay.At this time,I couldn't spend there as much time,as I wanted(duties) I'll be patient as Caracol must be :-) and wait til the next year,to do some surfing.