Casa Caracol Reviews

Suaraez de Salazar 4, Cadiz, Spain

This hostel was great! There's a cool rooftop with hamaks (amazing), a good breakfast of pancakes and else, a great common aria and the staff is super nice and helpfull! I recommand a 100%.

Very nice and comfortable hostel. Everything perfect! I recommend it.

Really cool building. The staff are friendly. I'll look here first, the next time I'm staying in Cadiz.

The owner should cease from interacting with guests but THE STAFF WAS EXCELLENT and more than made up for a few off-encounters (regarding this, I conferred with other guests to make sure I wasn't seeing things incorrectly). The only reason I gave Security 'Good' instead of 'Excellent' is because "someone" made off with a bunch of baguettes, though there were several French guests at ze time so I'm thinking they colluded using a mix of Verlan and disguises (mustaches n' such).

Great people, nice hostel, definitely not enough bathrooms....

I had a great stay. The staff was warm and welcoing. Breakfast was delecious. Beds were comfortable. THe rooftop terrace was very nice and enviting. It was easy to find and close to everything. I throughly enjoyed my stay and would definately return there and recomned it to anyone.

Casa Caracol was awesome! Super friendly staff, right by the bus station, and a quick walk to everything else (mercado, beaches, parks, etc.) Would definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay in Cádiz!

• 12th Nov 2015

I can not fault it. A wonderful hostel,

This hostel was fantastic. We felt super welcome and at home as soon as we walked through the door. Not only were the guests super nice, but the staff were all really helpful and kind. The only issues we had with the hostel was that the smell in the bathrooms often lingered and that the wifi was pretty spotty all weekend. Other than that we would come back to the hostel in a heartbeat. Great location, fun staff, and fantastic breakfasts and dinners!!

Unfortunately we spent only one night in Casa Caracol, but we really enjoyed our stay there. The staff was really helpful, our room was clean and tidy. I would definitely recommend Casa Caracol to my friends and hopefully will be able to stay there for more days in the future.

Greeted with a smile and hugs for goodbye :) Casa Caracol is awesome and inspired me to travel more in hostels. Totally enjoyed my stay starting with free breakfast with pancakes and home cooked tasty dinners every night where you meet people from around the world. You do not want to leave Casa Caracol and I extended my stay twice. So much to do in Cadiz (and not just the great surf & clean beach) and staff are great with organising activities and pointing out what to do each day and night.

One of the nicest hostels I have ever been to. Home cinema, roof terrace, open air bathroom just to name a few of its highlights.

This is a great hostel if you are travelling alone, the atmosphere is great, and the nightly dinner provides a great way to get to know the other travellers there. There is not much more I would have wanted in a hostel.

Everything was fine and standard, showers could be more modern but no complaints.

Rooftop and hammocks were class. Great hostel to relax and take in the sights of Cadiz

Loved it! Best hostel I've been in Spain, amazing staff with great atmosphere, felt like home. Highly recommend!

Bad security, dorm rooms don't lock, lockers provided aren't that secure. Not enough bathrooms. The rooftop terrace is great though.

check in takes forever due to them being understaffed and its at a different place.. the hostel has one person working and she takes a break between 1 and 3 .. but check in doesnt start until 1 Advertise events and activities that dont seem to take place.

great atmosphere. pancakes for breakfast and a roof terrace. I think they should add toast the breakfast but that's a minor. they have these cute little bed pockets and side lights which were awesome. the bbq in the evening was great. staff are very very chilled and really cool. I stayed in the 7 bed dorm the first night and the door doesn't stay closed during the night so I got a cold which wasn't cool but just to warn anyone who doesn't like to be cold during the night.

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. Starting for the free and wonderfull breakfast with pancakes and finishing with the amazing dinners when you can meet a lot of people. They make excursions to Bolonia beach and I recommend this because we have a lot of fun! Thanks for everything Casa Caracol :)