Casa Caracol Reviews

Suaraez de Salazar 4, Cadiz, Spain

This hostel rocks, or , more accurately', it throbs gently to a Latin American vibe. This will be the hostel against which I set the standard of others from now on. I have never met friendlier staff, full of ideas to help the hosteller have a good time. The review must mention the hammocks on the roof. The hostel is centrally located in a great fun loving salsa-ing city. Go to Casa Caracol for a happy time.

Everything was perfect. Staff, atmosphere, terrace, outside shower and everything else! Thanks!

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Lithuania

Great hostel so cool, great staff, yummy breakfast!

this place was absolutely adorable! the diners at night were amazing! the free crêpes breakfast was also amazing. I loved this place!

Thank you very much for a lovely stay!! We'll try to come back! :)

The hostel is very good. The staff it is really helpful and very friendly. They really love their job and you can see it. Everything its ok to have a good time there. The only think that they may chance is that the rooms are quite noisy and fue bathrooms are not enough. 98%

My stay at Casa Caracol was incredible. Honestly the best hostel in terms Of atmosphere, people, being comfortable and activities. They offer a different meal every night for a small charge which is always so good and the pancakes in the morning are so more-ish. I never had a problem with security or leaving my belongings out and the beds are comfortable too! Amazing, amazing staff who are super helpful and play the best music ever. We came back to Cadiz for Casa Caracol! YAY

Very nice hostel, has a great feeling due to organized dinners, nice common areas and trips! I can recommend this hostel to anybody who is looking for more than just a place to sleep!

A fantastic hostel with a great atmosphere and very hardworking staff. We loved the free pancakes in the morning, and the bbq on the rooftop terrace on Saturday night. We hired the bikes for just 5 euros all day, and had an amazing time cycling through the town and along the beach. The location is perfect, in the middle of both beaches and next to the bus and train station. I would stay here again if I were back in the area.

• 1st May 2014

This hostel was amazing, I loved the people, the facilities and the location. As soon as I walked in the door I was warmly welcomed and met other travelers right away. It was a lot of fun to hang out on the terrace and also do family dinners together. In addition, I was able to do a free walking tour through the hostel and it was very close to the beaches.

1 2 Next » last »