Casa Caracol Reviews

Suaraez de Salazar 4, Cadiz, Spain

this place was absolutely adorable! the diners at night were amazing! the free crêpes breakfast was also amazing. I loved this place!

Thank you very much for a lovely stay!! We'll try to come back! :)

The hostel is very good. The staff it is really helpful and very friendly. They really love their job and you can see it. Everything its ok to have a good time there. The only think that they may chance is that the rooms are quite noisy and fue bathrooms are not enough. 98%

My stay at Casa Caracol was incredible. Honestly the best hostel in terms Of atmosphere, people, being comfortable and activities. They offer a different meal every night for a small charge which is always so good and the pancakes in the morning are so more-ish. I never had a problem with security or leaving my belongings out and the beds are comfortable too! Amazing, amazing staff who are super helpful and play the best music ever. We came back to Cadiz for Casa Caracol! YAY

Very nice hostel, has a great feeling due to organized dinners, nice common areas and trips! I can recommend this hostel to anybody who is looking for more than just a place to sleep!

A fantastic hostel with a great atmosphere and very hardworking staff. We loved the free pancakes in the morning, and the bbq on the rooftop terrace on Saturday night. We hired the bikes for just 5 euros all day, and had an amazing time cycling through the town and along the beach. The location is perfect, in the middle of both beaches and next to the bus and train station. I would stay here again if I were back in the area.

• 1st May 2014

This hostel was amazing, I loved the people, the facilities and the location. As soon as I walked in the door I was warmly welcomed and met other travelers right away. It was a lot of fun to hang out on the terrace and also do family dinners together. In addition, I was able to do a free walking tour through the hostel and it was very close to the beaches.

Casa Caracol was a great hostel to stay at. The friendly atmosphere, the helpfulness of the staff, the nice rooms and the location all contributed to a great stay at the hostel.

I have stayed in Casa Caracol many times, and there is a reason I always come back. The staff are always helpful and accomodating and the atmostsphere is completely chill. Big shout out to Ivan and Aitor!!!

Fun place, met a lot of good people. The dinners they have are cheap and good. Only problem was the Hungarian guy who works nights/breakfast. Rude for no reason, not considerate at all, and just plain mean. Case in point: at breakfast, he asked if anyone would like more food, and when someone answered yes please, I would like one, the worker told the guest to just say yes next time and not waste his time. The other staff members were very nice.

We had a great experience. The location was wonderful and the facilities were very helpful in making our stay comfortable. The hammocks and rooftop terrace were the perfect "cherry on top" to pass down time when you needed a break from exploring the city and beaches. The only complaint we could have is the fact that the noise curfew was not enforced well and due to of the layout of the hostel it was difficult to escape the noise while trying to fall asleep.

1 2 Next » last »