Casa Caracol Reviews

Suaraez de Salazar 4, Cadiz, Spain

Extremely helpful staff who were easy to talk to. I particularly appreciated going to another town, coming bak via Cadiz and knowing I had somewhere to go even just to hang out for a few hours before catching my train. Ppl shared their food, I met lots of nice people

Amazing atmosphere, no words to describe it! and best hostel breakfast I´ve seen, ever!

Very nice staff and very nice bathrooms. Liked it that there were reading lights and sockets at every bed and big lockers. Nice common room and good kitchen. Only thing is that there are so many hippies, nothing against that but if you're not like that you feel a bit out of place.

Great location about 2 minutes from the bus and train station. They offer a lot including dinner and walking tours. Don't expect to sleep well though as the common area is loud til the early hours and can be heard from rooms (on the first floor at least). It could also use more bathrooms.

It's a great place to stay, close to the bus station and on quiet location. Wish I would stay longer.

Made you feel at home from the moment you come in the door, made some great friends and ate some delicious food Nothing to fault and my favourite hostel I've been to!

• 21st Jun 2014