Casa Caracol Reviews

Suaraez de Salazar 4, Cadiz, Spain

A very comfy small hostel. Nice rooftop area. They have dinners some days of the week that make you feel like being in a big family. Bike rental is perfect to explore Cadiz.

Everything was very nice and cozy, the breakfast with crepes and a lot of other stuff was great and I loved the rooms, the common area and the terrace. The only thing I think should be improved is bathrooms cleaning: three times a day is really not enough for the amount of people using it, as I found them pretty dirty almost everytime I got in one. Thanks for everything anyway I would definetely come back ;)

CC has a great vibe and central location. The facilities are good with a rooftop terrace with hammocks and an outdoor shower (yeah!!) 4 BR was spacious. Most of the staff is welcoming, but on one occasion, I waited at the front desk for 10 minutes while the attendant was on a personal call. I ended up leaving...Also we asked them to look at a fan that was not functioning and they didn't get to it in 2 days. Someone was robbed in her room while she slept...there is noT 24hr reception.

• 9th Aug 2015

A friendly and fun environment in a great location in the old part of town. Loved the rooftop terrace with hammocks, although I didn't get to try out the outdoor shower. I found staff to be friendly and receptive, although they always seem to be quite busy between answering phone calls and seeing to guests' needs. Aitor was super helpful giving me tips on where to go and what places to check out in town! Would stay here again the next time I'm in town.

1 2 Next » last »