Casa Caracol Reviews

Calle Argentina 19a, Barrio de Mexicanos, San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

Perfect hospedaje for long time traveller. Nice cabins and so cheap for Mexico.Helpful and welcoming staff. Special dedicace to Leslie who helped me a lot and spent many times with me. Thanks to Pancho and Marco too. Staff talk english (nice if you dont talk spanish!). Go there... absolutely!

Loved it, super homie, super chill. Everyone was cool and helpful.

• 6th Apr 2015

Friendly staff, very good value for the price in a wonderful town. Warmly recommended.

The most friendly and the most helpfull management and personnel I ever met in an hostel. I had an unforgetable stay during 3 days.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Very nice basic hostel, wifi worked, kitchen could be used, staff was very friendly, not the nicest bathrooms but ok ;) It was freezing cold that night and we got extra extra extra blankets to survive ;)

I cannot say much about the Hostel, as i left after seeing the room and toilet... What more can i say ?

I booked just for one night but I've got stuck here for over a week already! I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS HOSTEL!Good vibe, cool people it's just the perfect place to stay here in San Cristobal! The hostel is located between the municipal fresh food market and the artesan hand craft market at not more than 5 mins walk from the central square.every night we make camp fire,play guitar having a drink and meeting people.THIS HOSTEL IS CHEAP! It's very clean. wifiworksfast withopengarden.Cantwaittogoback

• 3rd Jan 2015