Casa Carmen Reviews

Getsemani Calle del Espiritu Santo # 29-117, Cartagena, Colombia

Casa Carmen was great. My mother and I staying an extra 2 days. Breakfast is okay, but it was free and the atmosphere was friendly. The room was super comfortable, clean and quiet. The hotel was very quiet, but just around the corner from ton and tons of action. The staff is amazing and we made some great friends out of them. AC worked well and my mom appreciated the TV. Very very secure we felt totally comfortable leaving our passports, electronics etc.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Well located hotel in a safe neighborhood. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious with excellent air conditioning systems. Would definitely stay here again.

• 9th Jun 2015

Casa Carmen was a fantastic choice! It is located off of Calle Media Luna, which is always on and popping with clubs, bars, and restaurants. It is a 5 minute walk to the clock tower, which puts you in the walled city. Breakfast everyday was nice, but it was the same thing everyday (eggs, fruits, fresh juice and toast - this is fine for a few days, not for 5 haha). The staff was incredibly helpful and welcoming and even though they don't have a safe box, I left my stuff out without any worries.

• 2nd Apr 2015