Casa Castilla Reviews

Manila 3, Torremolinos, Spain

Nice, clean, very good bathroom and sheets and everything. Staff incredibly nice and helpful for every request we had, it matters a lot haha. I don't know why there weren't more people in the common area which was otherwise very well equipped! Have you thought about organizing activities inside it? Closing it around midnight more than at 9pm would also help, I guess.

Not brilliant but okay at the price

Helpful staff allowed me to store and assemble my bicycle in the basement.The refurbishment is good but need some attention.my curtains kept falling down,door handle kept coming off,toilet seat would not stay up and poor pressure in my floors shower,the others were fine. These little things were no real concern for me

View all Torremolinos Bed and Breakfasts