Casa Castilla Reviews

Helpful staff allowed me to store and assemble my bicycle in the basement.The refurbishment is good but need some attention.my curtains kept falling down,door handle kept coming off,toilet seat would not stay up and poor pressure in my floors shower,the others were fine. These little things were no real concern for me

I chose this hostel because was promised free wifi, but it was scam. There was no possible to get internet connection no in room, no by administrator. One time I checked my mailbox from hostel/administrator computer. It was exeptional situation and I had to do it very fast, only for some minits was allowed... One things was there still very good- service stuff. Especially I wonder one administrator. I didnt ask her name, but I think that her serving and attitudes was unusual and outstanding..

• 18th Dec 2013