Casa Castilla Reviews

Manila 3, Torremolinos, Spain

Nice, clean, very good bathroom and sheets and everything. Staff incredibly nice and helpful for every request we had, it matters a lot haha. I don't know why there weren't more people in the common area which was otherwise very well equipped! Have you thought about organizing activities inside it? Closing it around midnight more than at 9pm would also help, I guess.

Not brilliant but okay at the price

Helpful staff allowed me to store and assemble my bicycle in the basement.The refurbishment is good but need some attention.my curtains kept falling down,door handle kept coming off,toilet seat would not stay up and poor pressure in my floors shower,the others were fine. These little things were no real concern for me

I chose this hostel because was promised free wifi, but it was scam. There was no possible to get internet connection no in room, no by administrator. One time I checked my mailbox from hostel/administrator computer. It was exeptional situation and I had to do it very fast, only for some minits was allowed... One things was there still very good- service stuff. Especially I wonder one administrator. I didnt ask her name, but I think that her serving and attitudes was unusual and outstanding..

• 18th Dec 2013
  • Estonia

Friendly staff:) but not very informed. recommended two restaurants that were both closed for the season. did not really recommend activities aka where not very enthusiastic about Torremolinos. Breakfast was very average, coffee good and on tap, which is always great. I would recommend playing some music in the breakfast hall to increase homely feeling and encourage guests to socialize.

Lights in the other bathroom broken for few days at least and room for three people really small. But friendly staff.

• 9th Sep 2013
  • Finland

Bugs in the room and horrible tobacco smell... I did not sleep in there, moved out in the middle of the night!

I stayed in the 3 bed mixed dorm. The good: It has all the basic facilities in good state, clean bathrooms and rooms, free wi-fi, walking distance from the center of town, friendly and helpful staff. Good value for money. The bad: Breakfast was a bit lackluster and there is barely any room between the beds inside the room, making it very crowded with 3 people.

Staff were friendly and polite. The hostel however was difficult to find and on returning after an evening out i discovered on more than one ocassion that someone had been into my room and moved my personal items. The t.v did not work.

Good location,literally minutes walk to the centre with some excellent restaurants/Bars. My second stay at "Castilla", always friendly & helpful staff.

Not very clean room and common facilities, the atmosphere was quite poor. The staff was barely helpful. I wouldn't book here again.

Shower Dirty - Very Poor Quality Atmosphere Bathroom was dirtiest i have ever seen Room - Clean and up to standard Staff Friendly - Except for Owner

Good located, but not very clean! Breakfast is very poor and the dishes weren't clean! But the staff is very nice! For some days it's okay and also the price is okay but I wouldn't recommend for longer!

Well what can i say the staff have been lovely and hospitable so much that i have chosen to stay at the hostel till my trip finishes,its within 5 minutes walk of everything you need and as a party animal thats good for crawling back at 4 in the morning,ONLY downside is im a major shower lover and the showers need updating and water needs more pressure and wifi on top floor doesnt work APART from that i shall be back xx

• 14th Aug 2012

i saw several cockroaches in my room. breakfast not so good, but very nice and helpful staff. no AC.

Not a bad hostel but lacks charm and the breakfast/communal area was a bit dull.

Nothing special, apart from the location. Good for a night or two.

it was excellent

• 21st May 2012

no towels in the room bed uncomfortable breakfast very poor even for a cheap hotel

• 14th May 2012

Very well located just off the center of Torremolinos in a small, quiet, street. Perfect for those arriving by car. Free parking in the neighbourhood. Welcomed by super friendly staff. Nice, original, art works on the walls of stairs and rooms Fan and TV in the room., Microwave and freezer for guest use in the dining room. WiFi and internet available for free. Free, Spanish (!), breakfast as well as coffee & tea. Whart's missing? Water pressure in the bathrooms,and a (shared) fridge.!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7