7.7
Very Good 333 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 333 Total Reviews
Casa Central Backpackers Hostel Located at 11 Regent Street, Chippendale, Sydney.
Australia

• huashelley1342
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016
6.9

I'd enjoyed the stay before but this time was disappointing. The shower went cold suddenly and without me being in it for long (2min), the sheets weren't warm enough in the room so i had to sleep fully clothed, and the wifi wasn't fast enough to do anything (like check email and events, and it dropped out a lot). The kitchen was very clean though, and it was a quiet and cosy place in the middle of the city. I was in a single private room.

• heathermac
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
11th Apr 2016
8.0

I stayed just for one night in a single room because I was getting up for a 6am flight the next day. The room was good - small, but clean. I didn't check out the kitchen, but it was pretty full of people. It was very noisy for a Monday night, and I wasn't able to get to sleep until around 1:00 even with earplugs. But that's what you get in hostels.

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016
6.0

Despite telling them what time I was arriving (and I arranged this for when the reception supposedly opened) I had to sit on the curb for an hour. Nobody thought to contact me. Very noisy street outside. Extremely steep/narrow stairs and not signposted well. Facilities were reasonable and good location. bathrooms were always clean and plenty of kitchen supplies to use.

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate all guest feedback- both the good and the bad. As for the noisy guests... Unfortunately we cannot always control guest behavior but you are always welcome to speak to our reception staff if you are having any troubles like this and we will do our best to make your stay more comfortable. We apologies for the miss communication that left you waiting. We have learn't a valuable lesson and will make sure this does happen to our guests again. Thanks again and we hope to see you next time you're in Sydney. Cheers!

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2016
6.6

I didn't have a great experience because there was a mix up with my booking. Another backpacker was also given the key to my room by mistake (by a staff at the hostel), and I was woken up by this backpacker at 2.30am in the morning saying I am sleeping on his bed. It wasn't the most pleasant having to wake up and go and sort this out with the hostel staff at that hour.

Thank you for your comments, and we are genuinely sorry about the booking mix up. We have brought this issue to the attention of all of our staff. We aren't perfect, but your feedback has enabled us to get much closer :)

• Australia, Male, 25-30
22nd Mar 2016

Yeah it was ok, the bed was good. No es un hostel de mala muerte

Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to review your stay at Casa Central.We are glad you enjoyed your time with us. We hope that you will come back again next time you need somewhere to stay in Sydney, Cheers!

• USA, Male, 41+
19th Mar 2016

I was a PITA but these folks totally accomadated me. Clean, with good, atmosphere, and quieter than expected for the location.

Hi there :) Thanks for the review! We love hearing when guests enjoy their time at Casa as much as you so we know what we are doing right :D Hopefully we will see you again next time you are in Sydney. Cheers!

• USA, Male, 25-30
16th Mar 2016

Casa was a great place to stay if you want to avoid the party type hostels. Everyone I met was great and made some good friends, but it was a quiet and relaxing place to stay. The facilities are great and the staff is super helpful and friendly. Definitely would stay here again!

Hey there! Thanks for your feedback. Great to see that we got mostly 5 stars from you :) Cheers!

• JamesRodgers
  • England, Male, 25-30
16th Mar 2016
7.4

Get away from the big party hostel and find somewhere a little more like a home. Small hostel with nice benefits & kind people.

Thank you!! We really love to hear from our guests here at Casa as it is you happiness that we are all about! Hopefully we will see you again some time in the future. Cheers

14th Mar 2016
7.1

Twin dorms make a nice change from large dorms. Whole place including bathrooms could do with a bit of refurbishment, but decent enough location for central station.

Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to review your stay at Casa Central. Thanks for mentioning that. It is important for us to know what is going right for our guests and where we can improve as well :) . We hope that you will come back again next time you need somewhere to stay in Sydney, Cheers!

• Spain, Male, 25-30
13th Mar 2016

Nice place, clean, very home like (not too big) and nice terrace at the rooftop. Staff is very kind and close. 10/10