Casa Central Backpackers Hostel Reviews

11 Regent Street, Chippendale, Sydney, Australia

Amazing staff, well organized set up ( kitchen, lounge etc). I will definately be with you again when I'm next in Sydney. I'll also be telling my friends about it. Thanks for making my stay so enjoyable. 😀

• 21st Aug 2015

Small friendly hostel with a homely feel. Lots of bright canvases on the walls but some of the rooms smelled a bit musty and most rooms could do with a fresh coat of paint. Location is convenient for theatrical station and the CBD.

The staff really friendly and helpful, really nice atmosphere, really well located Downsides: no proper heating in the rooms, they were pretty cold, the hot water in the showers was finishing after two minutes, meaning that half of all the showers I took was cold.

Fantastic place. Clean, friendly, and obviously run by people who care about what they do.

I had a really good stay in this hostel. Very good location near the train station and shopping/food center. Small hostel which means possible to speak to other people.. Friendly staff very helpful. Free internet and tee/coffee. It's just near the road so its a bit noisy.