Casa Central Backpackers Hostel Reviews

11 Regent Street, Chippendale, Sydney, Australia

I had a really good stay in this hostel. Very good location near the train station and shopping/food center. Small hostel which means possible to speak to other people.. Friendly staff very helpful. Free internet and tee/coffee. It's just near the road so its a bit noisy.

My only complaint is that the room did smell a little moldy. Free use of the washer is a plus.

Good central location, relaxed, good value. No problems.

Easy access - walking distance from Central (Railway Square). Facilities (wifi, laundry, kitchen, shared bathroom) worked flawlessly. Only A/C was missed.

when walked in the room, one window frame was already on the floor, when tried to open another window, the whole frame wasn't attached to the wall neither, also put it on the room floor. there is no air con and through out the night, there are many noise from outside cars or drunk people screaming. stayed on 2nd floor, for girls there is only one small toilet. wifi is not strong. can't stay on roof top after 10pm, even we just wanted to sit there and didnt make any noise

Beautiful hostel....I recommend it!!! The staff is very helpfull and friendly

• 16th Jan 2015

I think it's pretty good what you pay for. Bathroom, toilets and kitchen are clean. Don't have to share with many people and beds are pretty comfy. I def recommend this hostel who likes cosy place to stay with nice bunch of people ;) Only issue, there're lots of lockers in the rooms but no available keys either lock pad holes! So you can use only safety box at the receptions.Better than nothing!!! Besides, the rooms re a bit funny smell due to old building!But It doesn't bother ya much!

Excellent place. Clean, close to everything, quiet so I could have a good night's sleep. Will stay there again whenever I'm in Sydney

Hostel had everything I needed for my stay quick booking in and free Wifi which was nice as most places are at a cost.