Casa Central Backpackers Hostel Reviews

11 Regent Street, Chippendale, Sydney, Australia

Lives this hostel. It's not a party hostel but still with a good atmosphere.

Great place to stay. Lovely staff, very clean and homey. Would recommend to everyone who doesn't want a party hostel

Really nice Hostel, one of the best that I've been to. It's clean, not too big and not a party-hostel. Lovely rooftop! Also the staff is really nice and helpful, expect the colombian woman which is very rude (unless you speak Spanish...). She messed up my booking and told me to not trust the other staff... Just make sure you pay or book with the other staff and everything is fine!

• 25th Oct 2015

Awesome staff, excellent location and nice rooms. Some areas could use some renovation, but otherwise great place to stay. Highly recommended.

First of all I am not writing a lot of comnents so that I write ine speaks for itself. Honestly it is one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed. Even the dorms give you a private atmosphere. The staff is amazing!! Thry are very helpful. I go there regularly to socialize or if I need a scanner. It is not a party hostel but if you want to have a longterm place or a homelike atmosphere - that is where you have to go.

• 23rd Oct 2015

Small Hostel, very cosy place, many long-termers, no age restriciton for tentans, therefore you occasionaly will see some old people staying in this hostel. Great atmosphere though, I definitely enjoyed my stay and met interesting people. It is not a party hostel, most of the tenants work, but still people hang out on the rooftop every evening and you can have a great time here if you want to. Would definitely recommend this place and stay here again everytime I come to Sydney.

Amazing staff, well organized set up ( kitchen, lounge etc). I will definately be with you again when I'm next in Sydney. I'll also be telling my friends about it. Thanks for making my stay so enjoyable. 😀

• 21st Aug 2015

Small friendly hostel with a homely feel. Lots of bright canvases on the walls but some of the rooms smelled a bit musty and most rooms could do with a fresh coat of paint. Location is convenient for theatrical station and the CBD.

Good hostel. Stay was brief (2 days) but enjoyed it. Very clean and has friendly staff. Great location too. Would visit again.

1 2 Next » last »