Casa Che B&B Reviews

Coral Negro 249, Playacar Fase 1, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

This was a cool little place to stay. It out of the thick of everything but still a two min walk to 5ave. Food was ok and cooking faculties we great. Would definitely stay there again.

The stay at Che B&B was one of the best parts of our trip. The location was excellent!!! Close walk from the ADO bus station, the famous 5th avenue, the fairy and the beach! The neighborhood where B&B is located in is so quaint & quite, it is the perfect place if you are looking to relax and take evening strolls. Very close to local restaurants & convenience stores. Unfortunately we were robbed on the ADO bus on our way to the B&B, but the staff was so wonderful & helpful. They were the best!

• 3rd Aug 2015

There was mold in our room, so both my girlfriend and I got sick. Location is pretty good, though.

This was a great B&B with large rooms and a nice and helpful staff. It is located right off the south end of the main part of town, which is right in the thick of things but in a quiet neighborhood. I highly recommend the site for folks who are looking for a nice quiet place that is clean and spacious.

• 18th Jul 2015

The b&b is clean and tidy. Shower had good pressure and always had hot water. Air con in rooms too. Staff were nice. The only down side was the breakfast. You had to make your own hot breakfast of you wanted it. There were three cereals but all were full of sugar. If you don't get down stair early enough you miss out on pineapple. Also had to wash your own dishes. All the other places we've stayed aren't like this but that's ok. I would still recommend it as the location is good.

• 10th Jun 2015

Great location: within walking distance to coastline, many shops and restaurants, ADO bus station for travels to nearby attractions, cities and a ferry to Cozumel. Very secure and private location, while at the same near by all the fun and amenities of a resort town.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Belarus

Location for the hostel is excellent close to the beach only 5-10 minutes walk from downtown and the bus terminal. Everything was clean and the breakfast is Very good by hostal standards. All facilities AC etc worked well. Giovanna was an excellent host and very accommodating when we had to arrive early due to a change in travel plans. However the young man who was working at reception in the evening was rude and needs customer service training. Not a party hostel but chilled and comfortable

We had an amazing time at the Che B & B. The facilities, safetiness, location and kidness of the staff make our trip to Playa del Carmen our best decision. Beach is just 2 blocks away from the hostel. Natalia and Florencia will make your stay at the Che an unforgettable experience. It is so great service/value for your money.

Great,clean place to stay in PDC and very good value! The only problem was how difficult it was to find. Perfect, charming place otherwise

• 22nd May 2015

We have really enjoyed our stay at Che Bed & Breakfast. It is very nice place in great location. It was difficult to find it as there is sign on the building but after we were satisfied. Nice and attentive staff.

Lovely room off terrace surrounded by flowering trees, fresh squeezed orange juice with breakfast! Short shady walk past temple ruin in park to beautiful turquoise beach! Very Helpful Staff, Most Memorable Stay! Thank You!

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Couple, 41+

The only problem I had with this place was finding it. There was no sign ao I did have to ask several people before I found it. However, it was definitely worth the little scavenger hunt. The staff were all super nice, the facilities were spotless and the breakfast was by far one of the better ones I've ever had included. I initially booked a room with a shared bathroom but they offered me a room with a private bathroom at the same cost. Also, just feet from the beach. Awesome place!

- there are 15 pictures on HW, only 2 were matching. - we thought there would be a terrace or something, as shown on the pictures, but there wasnt or staff didnt tell us about it. - the shower had a student style shower curtain that felt 3 times on my head. There is warm water, but it gets cold every X minute. - location is really good and it's inside playacar, what gives a save feeling - staff is friendly - good place if u want something very basic for cheap

Extremely cheap for what we got! I would totally recommend it!

• 4th Mar 2015