Casa Club Hostel Bar
Compare before you book! ALL INCLUSIVE!
PLUS, get a FREE caipirinha! Party time!
We are in the middle of Vila Madalena, the artistic and gastronomical district of Sao Paulo. At night, tons of bars, live music and friendly locals give this neighborhood a special atmosphere.
Choose one of our shared or private suites. We offer you a great BREAKFAST (until 11am! Check the pictures), Wi-Fi internet for FREE, TOWEL, LINEN, area and city maps ALL INCLUSIVE! No hidden fees, no surprises.
Relax on our rooftop, enjoy a barbecue, swap a book or get some tourist info at the front desk we are here to serve you. Be another satisfied guest; we've been on the market for over four years. A reference for locals seeking to meet travelers and share stories.
Whether you're staying just one night or one week, we can help you plan your visit and make the most out of it. Try out a FREE GUIDED TOUR! We also have many partner businesses and can give great discounts and VIP passes.
CASA CLUB HOSTEL BAR
Suggested Hostel Latin America Hostelworld 2011
Suggested Hostel Sao Paulo Lonely Planet Guide 2010, 2011, 2012
Suggested Hostel Sao Paulo 4 Rodas Travel Guide
Other features included at no extra cost:
- Live music on weekends
- Cable TV and DVD
- Personal locker
- Extra storage
- City and area maps
- Tourist and general info
- Book swap
- Fully equipped guest kitchen
- Free Brazilian Spirit shot! Ask at the front desk on arrival.
- Food and drinks menu (including 'caipirinha' of course)
- Security cameras and night guard
- Guided city tours and football matches!
- Airport pick up: please inform your flight number, flight carrier and arrival time by email and wait for our confirmation.
- Check in after 2pm (let us know if you plan to check in after 8pm)
- Check out until 12pm
- Daily cleaning of suites
- 24hr reception
- No curfew
- Discounts available for longer stays