Casa Consell Reviews

Consell de Cent 324 Principal 2, Entre Paseo de Gracia y Pau Claris, Barcelona, Spain

Lovely guest house. Very much enjoyed my stay - thanks. The only drawbacks are not having a 24 hour reception and the breakfast was very basic.

We stayed at the Casa Consell again and it was even better than last time! A few changes have been made and the new breakfast/gathering area has a very inviting outdoor area now. Our room and the bathrooms on our floor had been recently remodeled and were lovely! Definitely ask for Room 26, a four-bedded room with a ceiling fan and a nice sitting area with a table and two chairs. Thanks, Francisco -- we had a great time in Barcelona!

• 29th Apr 2015

This is the best hostel I ever been! The location is in the heart of Barcelona, minutes away from the metro. The directions that they gave to me to find the hostel was clear and easy to understand. The staff are wonderful! Stuart and Francisco are awesome, they made sure I felt in home and welcome! The cleaning ladies are very nice and they keep the place espetacular clean! I won't stay in any other place when I visit Barcelona Again, this is the place for you to have a great trip!

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts