Casa Consell Reviews

Consell de Cent 324 Principal 2, Entre Paseo de Gracia y Pau Claris, Barcelona, Spain

Lovely place to stay. Nice and clean with helpful staff! Breakfast being included, clean towels and wifi are all also very appreciated!

I wish every Hostel was like Casa Consell. It was absolutely perfect for our trip. We didn't spend a huge amount of time actually in the hostel but it had everything we needed for when we were there. The communal kitchen and social area was perfect if travelling in a group, like us, or wanted to meet people. It also gave you the flexibility of cooking your own food if travelling on a budget. The rooms were clean and very nicely presented. Location wasn't perfect but not a huge problem.

This hostel is located 2mins from a metro station making it easy to explore Barcelona. Although small, our room was immaculate. There are ample bathrooms for all to use which are also spotless (a big plus for me!) The kitchen is lovely and the hostel provides a basic complimentary breakfast which was a bonus. The staff were so helpful. The only criticism would be no air conditioning though the room did have a fan which was rather noisy!! Overall a good choice for exploring Barcelona in comfort.

Absolutely great place! You get a warm welcome from Luz and Fransisco who are always ready to help and give great advice. The common rooms with the beautiful terrace are great. Very practical and clean kitchen. Excellent location near tube station and very close to many places walking. Great clean bathrooms. Lovely atmosphere. I really hope to go back some time. Muchas gracias a todos por su amabilidad!

Staff so helpful and friendly, lovely atmosphere

• 16th Jun 2014

Very friendly staff especially the one called Lucas, feeling like second home to me and great access to town since the place very near to metro, train and plaza cantalunya. Very recommendable place to stay

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

The balcony is a great place to meet people from different cultures and contributes to the relaxed atmosphere of this hostel. Nevertheless it is quite loud inside the rooms and you can not sleep without earplugs.

i like casa consell !! Nice staff nice kitchen nice place~!! very comfort!

My only complaint is that my room was noisy, I could sometimes hear people talking in the corridor and the elevator was very loud! Other than that, everything was excellent!

Lovely atmosphere, relaxed and friendly. Clean, quiet with a lovely welcoming staff. Gracias!

Great accommodations, very helpful staff. Barcelona is a great city and Casa Consell is a place we will definitely return to when visiting.

"This is your home while you are in Barcelona". Everyone at Casa Consell makes you feel this way all the time (even after checkout!). Fab facilities incl. cooking area, fantastic common area, great location 1 minute from surface and metro, 2 minutes to La Ramblas and markets, 5 minutes to Ravell (the most interesting area for us), 10 minute walk to Sagrada Família and Gaudi stuff. Would like to recommend as highly as possible and can't wait to get back.

Enyoyed our stay at Casa Consell; the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The location is fabulous. We will return later this month as we liked it so well.

I stayed at Casa Consell for 5 nights. It was a great choice. Above all, I was so content with kind and helpful staffs and cosy atmoshpere.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts