Casa Consell Reviews

Consell de Cent 324 Principal 2, Entre Paseo de Gracia y Pau Claris, Barcelona, Spain

This is the best hostel I ever been! The location is in the heart of Barcelona, minutes away from the metro. The directions that they gave to me to find the hostel was clear and easy to understand. The staff are wonderful! Stuart and Francisco are awesome, they made sure I felt in home and welcome! The cleaning ladies are very nice and they keep the place espetacular clean! I won't stay in any other place when I visit Barcelona Again, this is the place for you to have a great trip!

We really love the location and warmness of the place. It feels like a wonderful guest house, great kitchen, living room and outdoor patio. Bathroom and toilet are in one same space – love this feature. We would definitely stay there again. The only thing next time is we will like to know who are our neighboring housemates. We have one night where the room opposite us were very loud. But they lower their voices after I knocked and asked nicely. Overall, excellent atmosphere.

Lovely place to stay. Nice and clean with helpful staff! Breakfast being included, clean towels and wifi are all also very appreciated!

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts