Casa Consell Reviews

Consell de Cent 324 Principal 2, Entre Paseo de Gracia y Pau Claris, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Had an absolutely wonderful stay here. My boyfriend and I went and it was the perfect accommodation for us. Would strongly recommend staying here when visiting Barcelona.

• 31st Mar 2014

No other complaints than a little bit poor breakfast. No cheese or ham and only white bread.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Finland
  • Couple, 41+

Excellent location, nice staff and atmosphere, highly recommended!

An absolutely lovely place to stay, the staff were more than helpful, and the rooms and general atmosphere of the hostel was clean and calming. It was more like having your own apartement rather than staying in a classic hostel setting.

• 17th Feb 2014

Staff was very kind and accomodating. Hostel is very close to the metro and train station, and easily accessible from the airport.

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Hungary

We had a very nice stay! Great location, great atmosphere and a caring staff. Very good!

• 6th Jan 2014

Frankly this hostel is my best hostel in my life. Especially nice people & Location also nice near the Pl.Catalunya. Morning Breakfast really nice and comfortable. Variety of bread and variety of jam are so nice. The hostal owner people are so kind. Thank you for them. and room steam also very nice, i felt very comfortable in winter night. very ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood ~~~~ I will spend next time again if i plan to travel next ~

A great place to stay with great facilities and friendly staff.

Fantastic location, friendly and helpful staff and a wonderful breakfast area / lounge and balcony. Loved it, thankyou.

We would highly recommend Casa Consell for all who are looking for a comfortable, warm, spotless accommodation with great location and honest, friendly and helpful staff. And the atmosphere....just cosy! We wish all the hostels were of similar standard! Thank you very very much Casa Consell!!

The staff was always very friendly and we liked the fact that the breakfast times were relly long. What we disliked was that we had to clean our dishes after breakfast by hand. We just think that it is not very hygenic, because you can never know how serious the other guests take the cleaning...

Felt at home.

• 15th Nov 2013

I loved my stay at Casa Consell! The staff was extremely friendly and the kitchen/living room/ patio area was a great place to relax. It honestly felt like being at home.

• 6th Nov 2013

Hello, about this hostel I have to say that yes, the location in a centric neighbourhood cannot be compared with any other one. And that's what you pay basically. On the other hand, the worst thing is the cleanliness, not the basic one, but yes for example the fan with a finger of dust and the closet that looked dressed up for halloween. Insects, don´t leave your clothes on the floor under any condition. I didn't see any atmosphere, good or bad, any at all. Let's say ''short breakfast''

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • Spain

three-quarters of an hour WALKING DISTANCE to the sea. I had a BAD ALLERGIC REACTION on house dust mites! (Room cleaning every 3 days, in between only when you tell them) SMELL/NOISE :-(Room in front of door of flat, only window is in same corner of backyard as the bathroom window) "LIKE SARDINES IN A CAN" :-(Only an arm's length distance from bed to wall. no real doublebed but two matresses put side by side. old windows, would be easy to get in. I didn't feel save and locked door at night)-:

Hospitality and service at Casa Consell were EXCELLENT. From the booking to the check out, I felt very welcomed and the time at the hostel was truly comfortable. Although I arrived at the hostel early in the morning, the maid woke up for me and let me sleep on the couch until my room was ready. Everyone was nice and friendly there. Breakfast was great, too. I stayed in a single room, it was nice and cozy. Very clean. I'll definitely stay there again when I go to Barcelona :)

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts