Casa Corazon Reviews

Colettijnenstraat 3, Bruges, Belgium

Wonderful! Our only concern was that we had no way to lock up our valuables when we were out (as there was no door to lock), but nothing went wrong and overall it was a fantastic place to stay. High recommendations!

• 8th Aug 2014

loved it, Owner was very attentive and helpful

• 4th Aug 2014

Travelling alone and only staying in Bruges for two days I am extremly glad to have stayed at Casa Corazon. The room was lovely, the B&B itself is very easy to find, I felt safe and the owner shared with me some amazing tips for staying in Bruges.

Great place to stay.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Really romantic place, it was an amazing stay

Very friendly host, excellent location, very affordable and impeccably clean rooms.

• 7th Jul 2014

The host was wonderful and upon arrival gave us a map of the town and best sight to see and do. i think what will help is a bit clearer directions from the train station to the hostel. Easy to walk to- but got a bit disoriented, not having a map with us. A wonderful stay- would recommend Casa Corazon to anyone, including the single traveller. Also, may want to mention that there is a small dog on the property.

We had such a great time at Casa Corazon. Our host was FANTASTIC! She gave us brilliant insider tips on the best places to go for food/drink/tours. Great decor and a lovely oasis. Can't recommend highly enough.

Veronique is a very friendly and informative host. Her accommodation is very modern and clean with some old Bruges charm. Top floor room was spacious and well designed. Candles in the evening a great touch. Overall we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly and we're very impressed. Highly recommend!!

• 28th Jun 2014

I absolutely loved my stay here, the hostess could not have been anymore helpful, when I arrived there was a pre prepared map with places to go and to eat. Breakfast was not included as it says on the page - but the place she recommended was fantastic and their was tea or coffee making facilities in the room. The house is beautiful, I stayed on the top floor in a HUGE bed, impeccably clean bathroom with hair dryer. I could not have had a better stay.

The bed and breakfast was absolutely beautiful. Very close to the city center. Our host was very kind and treated us like family. If I ever return to Bruges I will Most definitely return to Casa Corazon!!

We stayed here over the weekend and loved it. The owner was so helpful, providing a map with so many tips! So comfortable.

Great Place, great Host, super cute dog. We loved it :) And the beds were so cosy , it is hard to leave them...

it's a cozy place close to the train station and the directions given by the hotel lead you through a scenic walking path to casa corazon. Quite clean and well decorated and the bed linen smelled great.I quite appreciated the fact that the staff marked for me scenic routes across bruges and other suggesions, which were quite helpful for me. I was asked to give the exact arrival time which i thougt was slightly non-flexible but other than that, a good stay.

We had a really nice time in Casa Corazon. A very very kind hostess! The house is very clean, pretty and confortable :) It is very close from everything (10 or 15 min walking). The only bad point is that we can not use the kitchen or eat in the room (and food in Bruges is veeery expensive!).

This place was absolutely beautiful and extremely good value. Immaculately clean, modern and lovely and quiet. Highly recommend!

Great location. Quiet area, around 5-10 mins walk to centre. Given a lovely introduction and welcome on arrival with explanantion of things to do in Bruges, a map, and a guidebook to borrow. Impeccable facilities and room. No complaints at all.

• 27th Apr 2014

Really nice bed&breakfast! And really helpfuk owner

Our stay in Casa Corazon was great. We stay in the top floor of the house, which had a bedroom with a private bathroom. The house was lovely and the room was wide, clean and modern. The host was more than welcoming and helpful. When we arrive she give us a map with a lot of useful tips and she borrow us a guide with the historic attractions. We truly recommend Casa Corazon for your stay in Bruges.

• 21st Mar 2014

We stayed at Casa Corazon for 2 nights, over the weekend. We had such a comfortable and relaxing stay. The house was so easy to find from the train station. We were met by our lovely host and shown to our studio room on the top level which was clean and modern. We tried several of the recommended cafes and restaurants and used the city maps provided to find our way around. I would highly recommend staying at Casa Corazon when visiting Bruges. Thank you for such a great weekend!

View all Bruges Bed and Breakfasts