Casa Corazon Reviews

Colettijnenstraat 3, Bruges, Belgium

Room was excellent,except for the fact that there was no door, only a curtain! Didnt pose as many problems as expected though. Location was walking distance to center (7-8 min), convenient Kiosk around the corner. The owner was very helpful. Would consider staying there again if they added a door.😃 Oh, also the bed and blanket were super comfortable!

• 10th Oct 2014

Our stay in Casa Corazon was splendid!!! Beautifull from top to bottom. Veronica is an 5* lady who gave us some very nice tips about Brugge. Loved it and waiting for her to start a new project in another beautifull city so we can visit ;)

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

The room was perfectly presented and very comfortable. Upon arrival we we given a map in which the owner listed a range of great restaurants chocolate shops and walking tracks so that we could get the most out of our trip. We decided to extend our trip here because we were having such a great time. The restaurants she suggested were amazing, the meals were large for reasonable prices and cooked to perfection. Would definitely recommend to any one travelling to Brugge.

Welcming place and owner, the best place to stay in bruges !

• 19th Sep 2014

We stayed for one night in a large double bedroom with its own bathroom. It was a very big comfortable bed, and we slept very well. Kettle, cups and teabags were also provided, which was nice. The owner was very friendly and helpful, giving us maps and recommendations. Being British, we would have liked some UHT milk and black tea as we're not used to herbal tea in the morning, but that's only a little thing! I definitely recommend this place, and would stay again. Location is great.

The owner is a lovely host. Very kind, helpful and friendly. Our room was nicely laid out, spacious, clean and bright. Very central location on a nice street. If we come back to Bruges then we'd stay here again.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

I was there for a romantic weekend with my boyfriend. The owner was very nice and the room was clean however I think it was too expensive for a room that has NO DOOR. There were only curtains! According to her this is mentioned in the text 'We offer one spacious,open loft room...'; but I expect a room called 'Deluxe Double Bed Private Ensuite' to have a door - at least to enter the room. Also, some of the windows did not have curtains. So much for privacy on the romantic weekend.

Very friendly and welcoming hostess, kind and helpful, lovely room and furnishings close to the old city centre. Definitely recommend!

• 25th Aug 2014
  • United Arab Emirates

Wonderful! Our only concern was that we had no way to lock up our valuables when we were out (as there was no door to lock), but nothing went wrong and overall it was a fantastic place to stay. High recommendations!

• 8th Aug 2014

loved it, Owner was very attentive and helpful

• 4th Aug 2014

Travelling alone and only staying in Bruges for two days I am extremly glad to have stayed at Casa Corazon. The room was lovely, the B&B itself is very easy to find, I felt safe and the owner shared with me some amazing tips for staying in Bruges.

Great place to stay.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Really romantic place, it was an amazing stay

Very friendly host, excellent location, very affordable and impeccably clean rooms.

• 7th Jul 2014

The host was wonderful and upon arrival gave us a map of the town and best sight to see and do. i think what will help is a bit clearer directions from the train station to the hostel. Easy to walk to- but got a bit disoriented, not having a map with us. A wonderful stay- would recommend Casa Corazon to anyone, including the single traveller. Also, may want to mention that there is a small dog on the property.

We had such a great time at Casa Corazon. Our host was FANTASTIC! She gave us brilliant insider tips on the best places to go for food/drink/tours. Great decor and a lovely oasis. Can't recommend highly enough.

The owner is a very friendly and informative host. Her accommodation is very modern and clean with some old Bruges charm. Top floor room was spacious and well designed. Candles in the evening a great touch. Overall we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly and we're very impressed. Highly recommend!!

• 28th Jun 2014

I absolutely loved my stay here, the hostess could not have been anymore helpful, when I arrived there was a pre prepared map with places to go and to eat. Breakfast was not included as it says on the page - but the place she recommended was fantastic and their was tea or coffee making facilities in the room. The house is beautiful, I stayed on the top floor in a HUGE bed, impeccably clean bathroom with hair dryer. I could not have had a better stay.

The bed and breakfast was absolutely beautiful. Very close to the city center. Our host was very kind and treated us like family. If I ever return to Bruges I will Most definitely return to Casa Corazon!!

We stayed here over the weekend and loved it. The owner was so helpful, providing a map with so many tips! So comfortable.

View all Bruges Bed and Breakfasts