Casa Di Alfredo Reviews

Lelio e Fausto Socino 4, Siena, Tuscany, Italy

The staff were lovely! Having access to the kitchen was perfect for making your own dinner. The room was wonderful, gave the perfect italian experience!

• 13th Apr 2014

You feel like at home!

I had booked a single room, so I was pleasantly surprised to find myself in a nice large room with a doublebed when i got there, I guess they had it available so didn't mind putting me in a nicer room that the one booked! the place is nice and neat, centrally located, very close to the main bus stop in downtown Siena - piazza Gramsci. The breakfat is more than abundant. The staff are nice and friendly. Thumbs up!

We stayed at Casa Di Alfredo for two nights, and it was such a great choice. It was in a decent location (usually took us about 10 minutes to walk from there to wherever we needed to go) and was extremely secure. The staff was very friendly and they made us a big breakfast! Thanks for making our trip to Siena even more wonderful!

• 20th Feb 2014

Don't use the address found in Google. Call the hotel and ask for guidance.

Great stay, great atmosphere :) Everything is very clean and new. The people there are really friendly and helpful. I would love to come back there sometime!

Nice place very close to the old town. The Camilla gate is close so that you can get downtown very. Parking is convenient and free outside the walls. Antonella and her son are nice and breakfast is good. No doubt I would get back there if I am back to Siena.

• 22nd Dec 2013

This place was so hard to find!!! We walked over and over again on the same street and never saw the building's tiny number, and even once you enter the alley where they are, it was equally hard to find the buzzer for the hostel sign is amazingly small for a hostel! Nontheless, we liked it, the breakfast was amazing!! Although the ladies who where in charge were kinda rude (it might be the language barrier) and were keen for you to finish and go. Despite all of this, I would stay there again

A quiet place just outside of the walls. A terrific view of everything you'd hope to see looking out your window. The included breakfast is excellent made by a lovely lady.

Comfortable and clean. We stayed in the separate part of the building with only two rooms so we didnt meet anybody. The son also lives in this part. He was very nice and as helpful as he could be. We met his mother on our first night who proceeded to yell at us like children for using the kitchen and to make sure we cleaned everything we touched. Breakfast was plentiful. There is no dryer for laundry yet they still charge €5! Great location to shops and the plazas. Over all a good place to sleep

The breakfast was amazing!! Would definitely stay there again just for that. The wifi was very slow, however, and our room key opened the other doors on our floor. The staff was very helpful though and the location was excellent and it was a good value for the money.

• 22nd Oct 2013