Casa Di Alfredo Reviews

Lelio e Fausto Socino 4, Siena, Italy

We had a lovely stay with at Casa Di Alfredo. They were also able to find us another room when we decided to extend out stay. The breakfast was amazing and having access to a kitchen was really good. Lovely place and a pleasant 15min stroll to the Piazza Del Campo.

A great place to stay. Good location, strong wifi signal, lovely rooms that were large. Having the use of the kitchen was nice, and there was cutlery etc which was useful. The staff were very welcoming. Thanks

Within 20" from Siena train station, an easy, but long escalator ride to the Main Street. 5" from Old City walls. Spacious room with free Wi-Fi. Shared bathroom has a step up with low head clearance for tall people but has essential equipment such as a hair dryer. Free breakfast was good and plentiful!

The woman who works the front desk at this place is extremely rude. There is an obvious language barrier. Never in my life have I been treated so poorly as I did at this hostel. I would not recommend to other female travelers *especially those traveling alone.

View all Siena Bed and Breakfasts