Casa Di Alfredo Reviews

Lelio e Fausto Socino 4, Siena, Italy

A great place to stay. Good location, strong wifi signal, lovely rooms that were large. Having the use of the kitchen was nice, and there was cutlery etc which was useful. The staff were very welcoming. Thanks

Within 20" from Siena train station, an easy, but long escalator ride to the Main Street. 5" from Old City walls. Spacious room with free Wi-Fi. Shared bathroom has a step up with low head clearance for tall people but has essential equipment such as a hair dryer. Free breakfast was good and plentiful!

The woman who works the front desk at this place is extremely rude. There is an obvious language barrier. Never in my life have I been treated so poorly as I did at this hostel. I would not recommend to other female travelers *especially those traveling alone.

it is very noisy at night.

When I got there, at around 4pm, there was nobody to open the door so I had to wait like 30 minutes till someone appeared. Also there should be a bigger sign in the entrance with the name of the B&B.

Stayed here for two nights during the Palio. We stayed in the separate block (3 bedrooms, shared kitchen and shared bathroom). Was very clean, huge room and great breakfast. Would recommend!

Good place to stay during the Palio and we got a lot of information from the staff. Wifi didn't work in the rooms but it was good closer to the office. Water was cold for a day because the system went off.

very nice casa! thank you for your great service!

The wifi was a bit quirky; sometimes it would connect and other times not. It was slow. Breakfast was great!

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We really liked our stay there. It was near the city centre, the staff was really nice and helpful. They served good breakfast in the garden and there is also equipped kitchen available for the guests.We would definitely recommend Casa di Alfredo to other guests.

Perfect location wonderful wellcome from owners perfect hosts!

View all Siena Bed and Breakfasts