Casa Di Alfredo Reviews

Lelio e Fausto Socino 4, Siena, Italy

A very nice place to stay. Very close to the railway station but at the same time not far from the historical centre. Very good breakfast, nice rooms and atmosphere.

Location was difficult to find - look online ahead of time & know it is a decent walk uphill from the city centre! My room and the complex as nice but my room was position next to reception and the kitchen so very loud and little privacy. The first night I was woken at 5:30am to the staff cooking and talking loudly in the kitchen; they were quieter the second night but I still could hear them. I found the staff quite unwelcoming and I felt uncomfortable when I left my room to use the bathroom.

1 I have given a double room instead of single as you had booked so you should ringrazire instead of criticizing two staff arrives at 6:30 am and not at 5.30 ......

Casa di Alfredo is a lovely place, quiet, and with a spacious backyard. It is located just a few minutes walk to the historic center. Alfredo and jimmy ( black lab) were nice and friendly hosts. It should be noted that this is a B &B ( great breakfast) so the reception is close by 7:30 or so. I missed my first night due to late arrival of my flight from Rome. Grazie mille Alfredo

Overall a nice hostel to stay in. Kitchen and washing machine was handy. Staff were a little bit unorganised. We told them our check in time via email however had to wait an about hour for someone to answer the door. Also had to change rooms without warning after one night because they had put us in the wrong room originally. The rooms were nice, clean and large. Also equipped with a fridge which was fantastic. Nice stroll from the hostel to the old town.

if he waited is because it arrived after the arrival time we are not possbile otherwise why are we here from 6 am to 19.30 .......

This place was great! The breakfast was absolutely fantastic and the staff were really nice and friendly. They even played beer pong with some American travelers! The shower was a bit difficult though, but manageable enough.

Great location. 10 minutes from train station. 2 minute walk from old town sienna. staff was nice. VERY VERY loud at night. Pretty sure the staff was having a party or something in the lobby area (which was right next to our room). They were yelling, banging on walls, jumping around until about 11 or 12 at night. comfortable bed. big rooms. I'm sure the noise/partying doesn't happen all the time but it was very disrespectful for paying patrons and I would not stay again.

non era il personale ma altri ospiti nelle altre camere e io non posso sapere che cosa fanno gli ospiti in camera sua per cui irrispettosi sono gli ospiti e non certo il personale bisogna sapere prima di scrivere..........it was not the staff but other guests in the other rooms and I can not know what they do guests in his room so guests are disrespectful and certainly not the staff need to know before writing ..........

So easy to find. Best breakfast especially the bean salad and fresh fruit.

We were moved to a different building away from the main hostel. That was fine because it was quiet there and we shared the kitchen And bathroom with 2 other rooms. The breakfasts were back at the hostel, but 2 minutes away and very good.meals. The one area needing improvement is directions to the place. Other than being told to take the escalator to the t,op, we didn't know which way to go from there (left to end of the street towards Puerta Camillia, the left to first street on the left)

View all Siena Bed and Breakfasts