Casa Di Alfredo

Superb 473 Total Reviews
Superb 473 Total Reviews

25th Jan 2017

The facilities are really good, enormous bad and the same for the room!The breakfast was also very good.The down part for me was the staff. I scheduled to arrive at 19, the lasted hour they have for you to check in. I need the description they say that they will wait 2 hours than is no show. I arrived 19:15 and the lady sad that they were almost given up on me. Other thing was that I asked her if I could leave my backpack the other day after check out, she said no, than changed to "until 13"...

• Italy, Female, 18-24
17th Dec 2016

We were very happy with the Bed and Breakfast! The location is central and the room very nice. It is very good value for the money

9th Dec 2016

The staff colud be fannier but many thanks