Casa Ding Reviews

Via Enrico Cialdini 13, Rome, Italy

Our reservation was for Casa Ding but they took us another hotel because they don't have air conditioner. The hotel they took us was perfect in terms of location however facilities and cleanliness did suck. They even did not change the bed sheets for three days and in the bathroom, there were shampoos left by previous guests. Also, in the morning, the receptionist made us awake by knocking the door and asked us whether we need anything, which was rude. Because we were sleeping.

This hostel was perfect for us. Very cheap, right next to train station and exceptionally frienfly, helpful staff. Book here backpackers!!

• 14th Aug 2015

It is so close to Termini station. Room and bathroom is very clean. However, it is also quite loud because near big street.

Casa Ding is a nice place ! It is very easy to find. I had a good memory in Rome. It is really great value for money.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • North Korea

We had a lot of time waiting at the door 😒

The location was rather creepy. The breakfast was worth probably 50 cents. It was just not nice and not worth the price. I really cannot understand the good rating.

• 15th May 2015

I felt safe and everything was clean. BUT what was advertised as a breakfast, was actually not what I had expected. I would have liked a piece of real bread/croissant and a fruit.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Great place place to stay if you need a quick overnight spot near the Termini train station. Casa Ding was actually full so they sent us over to their other location, I think it's called the Moon House. The 'house mother' even woke up early to make a delicious breakfast for us at 6:30am! We would book again. GREAT value for money!

Excellent place, sempatical and helpful workers, clean room

• 20th Mar 2015