Casa Duende del Tajo Reviews

Calle Virgen de los Remedios 32, Ronda, Spain

Nice place to stay, a little overpriced and lacking atmosphere, but the views of the bridge are fantastic - security, location, staff and facilities are top

This is not really a hostel but this is by far the best view in all of Ronda. When we got there we had to go to a restaurant to get the owner to check in which was weird but it was a nice spot so couldn't complain just stayed a night.

Mochas gracias por tu kindness. I need your help eagerly. When I arrived at Granada int the afternoon at the same date, cheched out and departed Ronda, I found my notebook computer lost. Could you check my beloing? I tryed call many times, but I could not receive the responses. I stayed at your hostel with my family, two top-floor rooms. In my notebook, there are all of my works in the Espana for three monthes. Ahora yo soy de Corea, vivo en Madrid. Please let me know the result by e-mail. Than

• 12th Apr 2015
  • South Korea
  • Couple, 41+

I liked it better when it was more of a backpackers hostel, this was my second stay and it was a bit more plain and had less character than before. Its now more like a little hotel. Still, a great place with an unbeatable view and I would stay there again.

Spectacular view! My family member said "The view is so nice that I am welling to deal with only one bathroom share with 3 rooms(7people)" Although the host only spoke Spanish. We were able to communicate well enough. Highly recommended this place.

Casa Duende del Tajo has the best view from the bridge of this city! It is also a quite place to recover some energy on the terrace with an amazing view. I would recommend that the stuff should be more attentive to guest, because it is not well signed where you have to knock the door and I found other people waiting for 20 minutes to get inside of this place because the staff was not there.

The best view in Ronda! I enjoyed soooo much here! If I go there again, I will stay here for sure. It gives you the best day and night view for the 'Fuente nuevo' I booked a single room. My room was big for one person and all the places were so clean. I recommend this place!

No staff in office So ,can t contact, phone number up date ,please,,,!

• 11th Feb 2015