Casa España Hostel Reviews

Plaza Emilio Jimenez Millas 2/E, Madrid, Spain

One of the worst hostels, that I ever been. We made an reservation for 2 double private rooms for 4 people and they put us in one room, because in their system we shall be in 1 room. They charge us for the same amount and after the website confirmed that my request is for 2 rooms, they did not return us the money. The girl from the hostel came with the excuse that we used the kitchen, which was not included in the price?! What kitchen?!

My boyfriend and I stayed in a private room for one night. Not private at all. There are windows all around the room we were in. One window went to the shared room with the curtain on the shared room side, not to comfortable for me. Also the two windows next to the door are blurred out but we could still see thru them very easily. The one toilet is shared by everybody, the toilet seat was dirty (peed on) almost every time I had to use it. We skipped the shower here and checked ASAP.

La posada era bastante limpia y ubicada en un barrio seguro. La personal era amable.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Argentina

It was a good stay for 1 day.

• 23rd Nov 2014