Casa Felisa Reviews

Porta da pena no 5, Santiago de Compostela, Spain

I have stayed here a number of times, every time I must fly out of Santiago; Casa Felisa is normally great. This time how ever, I was put in a room with an impressive B.O. smell and a huge mould patch on the wall. Particularly smelly prior occupant or tired cleaning lady?

Casa Felisa was a wonderful choice for our weekend trip to Santiago de Compostela. It is located five minutes away from the Cathedral and provides an excellent home base from which to explore the city. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were quite cozy. We did not eat at the on-site restaurant (it was a little pricey) the bar and courtyard area were wonderful amenities. Highly recommended!

• 3rd Oct 2015

I arrived a day early after walking the Camino and went in on the off-chance that they may have a room free, which they did. The staff were so friendly and the restaurant downstairs serves great food. Just 5 minutes walk from the Cathedral, the location is amazing and much better value than the Albergues that are in the same area.

I had a single room with shared bathroom. The hotel is clean and comfortable and only a five minute walk from the cathedral. Wifi was sporadic but worked downstairs in the bar. I didn't use the garden as it relentlessly rained for three days whilst I was there, nor did I use the restaurant.

View all Santiago de Compostela Bed and Breakfasts