Casa Felisa Reviews

Porta da pena no 5, Santiago de Compostela, Spain

Atmosphere because of the location and the splendid garden is great. Helpful staff. Only the bathroom could be a little more upgraded.

• 18th Jul 2015

Absolutely loved my stay here as well as all the amenities I had. Keep in mind that you do get what you pay for! The doors are not very sound proof and there is no lift. But for a single private, you truly get a lot. I had a really clean and comfortable room, double bed, TV and good air flow. Location is perfect and I would gladly do this again! Don't expect this to be a hostel (at all) with staff that are tripping to guide you. Just explore.

The place was great. The restaurant below is a little pricey, but beautiful and very relaxing.

I stayed at Casa Felisa for 5 nights total: 3 nights after finishing the Camino Frances and then 2 nights after return from Finisterre. The staff bent over backwards accommodating me and were always patient and kind. Food at the restaurant was quite good and atmosphere inviting. The room with shared bath was a good value for what I paid. If I return to Santiago I would definitely stay again.

• 20th Jun 2015

This was my 6th time in Casa Felisa, despite not having Bathroom in the room, it is the best choice in Santiago great value, beautiful reataurant in the garden with great food, and only 5 min walk to the Cathedral.

I had a very nice double room for only 20 euro a night and there was a nice bar/restaurant downstairs showing the footy on a big screen

Santiago can be done in a day and half tops. Casa Felisa had the location we needed for our few days in town. Showering was a bit cumbersome, but ultimately good value if you just need a place to stay.

View all Santiago de Compostela Bed and Breakfasts