Casa Felisa Reviews

Porta da pena no 5, Santiago de Compostela, Spain

I have stayed here a number of times, every time I must fly out of Santiago; Casa Felisa is normally great. This time how ever, I was put in a room with an impressive B.O. smell and a huge mould patch on the wall. Particularly smelly prior occupant or tired cleaning lady?

Casa Felisa was a wonderful choice for our weekend trip to Santiago de Compostela. It is located five minutes away from the Cathedral and provides an excellent home base from which to explore the city. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were quite cozy. We did not eat at the on-site restaurant (it was a little pricey) the bar and courtyard area were wonderful amenities. Highly recommended!

• 3rd Oct 2015

I arrived a day early after walking the Camino and went in on the off-chance that they may have a room free, which they did. The staff were so friendly and the restaurant downstairs serves great food. Just 5 minutes walk from the Cathedral, the location is amazing and much better value than the Albergues that are in the same area.

I had a single room with shared bathroom. The hotel is clean and comfortable and only a five minute walk from the cathedral. Wifi was sporadic but worked downstairs in the bar. I didn't use the garden as it relentlessly rained for three days whilst I was there, nor did I use the restaurant.

Atmosphere because of the location and the splendid garden is great. Helpful staff. Only the bathroom could be a little more upgraded.

• 18th Jul 2015

Absolutely loved my stay here as well as all the amenities I had. Keep in mind that you do get what you pay for! The doors are not very sound proof and there is no lift. But for a single private, you truly get a lot. I had a really clean and comfortable room, double bed, TV and good air flow. Location is perfect and I would gladly do this again! Don't expect this to be a hostel (at all) with staff that are tripping to guide you. Just explore.

The place was great. The restaurant below is a little pricey, but beautiful and very relaxing.

I stayed at Casa Felisa for 5 nights total: 3 nights after finishing the Camino Frances and then 2 nights after return from Finisterre. The staff bent over backwards accommodating me and were always patient and kind. Food at the restaurant was quite good and atmosphere inviting. The room with shared bath was a good value for what I paid. If I return to Santiago I would definitely stay again.

• 20th Jun 2015

This was my 6th time in Casa Felisa, despite not having Bathroom in the room, it is the best choice in Santiago great value, beautiful reataurant in the garden with great food, and only 5 min walk to the Cathedral.

View all Santiago de Compostela Bed and Breakfasts