Casa Felisa Reviews

Porta da pena no 5, Santiago de Compostela, Spain

This Pensión was fantastic. Clean, welcoming, aesthetically pleasing, and situated in a fantastic part of Santiago. It was a wonderful way to end our camino pilgrimage with our own comfortable beds and well kept bathrooms! Everything i wanted in a hostel.

It's very central and walking distance to everywhere

Casa Felisa is right in the centre of the old town (5 euros by taxi from the bus station).and I walked down to the train station on my way out. It's clean and private and the staff were very helpful when I needed to make a phone call as my mobile didn't work there.

The hotel is conviently located near the Cathedral and te restaurant is excellent.

Quality place. Staff didn't speak much English, but they were friendly. One bathroom per floor, but they were extremely clean and I never had to wait to use one. Beds not super comfortable, but the atmosphere is charming. Better for families or couples, you will not meet fellow travelers here. I enjoyed it all the same! It's only about a 5 minute walk from the cathedral.

As in most places in this region the staff spoke minimal to no English. Other than that it was a pleasant stay.

• 8th Jun 2014

I loved my stay here, especially as it is so central, I could see the cathedral from my window, and the patron was so nice an helpful. The bathrooms are a litte bit bedraggled maybe, and the walls quite thin, but atmosphere and location are fantastic. Beautiful garden in the courtyard, nice food - I would love to come here again.

We very much enjoyed our stay. The staff were really pleasant, polite, helpful and efficient. Casa Felisa is a lovely place with a restful, peaceful garden. Overall, a really nice atmosphere and an excellent base for Santiago.

• 4th Jun 2014

Bathrooms and bedrooms a bit tired. Noisy. Unclear if breakfast included or not in price. Staff not sure. Somewhere comfortable to sit downstairs is needed, some kind of lounge.

• 15th May 2014

very nice place to stay in Santiago de Compostella. We left early to start walking one morning and we were very kindly given breakfast by Casa Felisa at 6.45 that morning to accommodate our itinerary.

Very conveniently located, neat and clean accommodation. Friendly staff and lovely atmosphere in the restaurant.

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Portugal

I had a very nice stay. Thank you very much!!! Muchas gracias!!

location good, cleanliness good. biggest complaint is the lack of hotel staff - whenever you need something you have to go to the bar downstairs and ask them, while they may be busy with a full bar. they have a reception desk that seems to be worked by a ghost. showers are terrible - drains don't work so by the end of the shower you are basically swimming. hot water comes and goes, and when it does come its a small trickle. good price - get what you pay for i guess

View all Santiago de Compostela Bed and Breakfasts