8.8
Fabulous 651 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 651 Total Reviews
Casa Felisa Located at Porta da pena no 5, , Santiago de Compostela.
Casa Felisa
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2016
7.4

Excellently located and very well taken care of. A lack of kitchen or common area for guests was unfortunate

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
4th Jul 2016
5.1

I would stay well clear of this place, especially room 301! Got destroyed with bed bug bites, granted they washed the linen and cleaned room daily but this has changed my opinion on staying in hostels. Hard to class this as a hostel though, no access to kitchen

30th Jun 2016

Very comfortable and clean. Location was central and handy. I would recommend it to friends. Good value.

• Taiwan, Couple, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

Good location with beautiful view from our room.

20th Jun 2016

We had a lovely stay at Casa Felisa. It was tucked into a nice area that is very close to the Cathedral but not as touristy as some of the other streets. It also had a lovely garden restaurant and bar. The only downside is that there is no place to wash any clothes, which was difficult since we had just finished the Camino de Santiago.

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Lovely place, perfect location — close enough to the action but on a quiet enough street to get some peaceful sleep. I'd stay here again! Next time though, I'd know to check in, you need to visit the bar underneath the hotel. ;)

• England, Female, 41+
16th Jun 2016

I stayed here after the Camino, great location 5 mins from cathedral. This is a pension, not a hostel & facilities reflect that, ie no kitchen/laundry/common area. Bar/food pricey. I was given a double room, it was clean and comfortable. Shared bathroom was clean, equipped with soap & shampoo; early morning water pressure was a problem,just about ok at other times. I thought it was good value, only downside being wooden floors -the echo of my noisy neighbours kept me awake. Would stay again.

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
10th Jun 2016

Well located hotel with friendly staff and a gorgeous beer garden.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
6th Jun 2016

I found the establishment to be all round very fit for purpose. Room was quiet basic but for the price I was very happy. The bathroom was extremely clean and modern. Unfortunately, my card was debited twice by the establishment and when I tried emailing them about it I got no reply, this was a very upsetting thing to notice after a very nice stay.

• England, Female, 41+
2nd Jun 2016

Cash was in a lovely location with very clean rooms and really hot showers. The staff could t have been nicer and service was excellent. We had dinner there in a beautiful little garden. Will definitely stay again in the future