Casa Giuditta Palermo Apartments Reviews

Via Savona 10 (Piazza Kalsa), Palermo, Italy

In a day of arrival I got following sms: " hello unfortunately i had a break in our apartment i must give you another nearby." and "sorry we are closed due to the break. You will find nobody. you can choose to go anywhere else if you like. we will refund you your 15 euro of deposit.". Given hostel was Cleopatra, with much worse rating and the same price. We had to ask for breakfast, at the end we got just coffee, piece of bread and jam. Different couple got much better breakfast, when we ask

Where to start?....maybe with the text that I received the same day saying that something was broken in the apartment and we needed to change location to a nearby apartment. Okay I thought....this happened before looking on the old comments. Anyways, what happened was when we arrived and tried to call the hostel we received an answer that they were full and couldn’t take us, they hang up the phone. Some minutes later we received an text confirming this saying the same. Great!

This place was our own apartment which was really great! It is very hard to find though so I would suggest arriving during the day and have a working phone! Palermo is my favorite place I have traveled to so far!

I was beyond thrilled to receive an email stating that there was a "problem" with the room I was intended to stay, so they moved me to an apartment of my own. I went from sharing a space with four other girls to having my own apartment. A fair trade I do say!

We arrived very late, but that was no problem, which was very nice. The host brought us break fast although it was not included. The stay was amazing. We come back :)

Thank you Anya, you and your family are very nice , I really hope to meet you again. Salvo

Got a nice room upgrade when I was able to check in, but this was after having to wander around the city with my luggage during the morning since I didn't receive information about where I could store my bags until after I arrived (and when I didn't have access to internet). Location is okay for seeing some of the sights in town and for the train station but less convenient for exploring some of the newer, nicer areas in the north of the city.

Dear Cara, You booked and payed for a dormitory with shared bathroom, and you received an independent apartment with private bath and kitcken only for you, so big that for the price you payed we pay only the cleaning woman for cleaning it It is not our fault if you did not communicate your arrival time as clearly stated in our rule, or give us a call by phone to us. How could you complain of the treatment we given to you ?

I had a very pleasant experience here. The owner was super helpful with recommendations and always available to contact. The apartment is in a great area and very close to some awesome restaurants/pastry shops. The bathroom was extremely clean; for my first with the website trip this was exceptional.

• 10th Mar 2015