Casa Giuditta Palermo Apartments Reviews

Via Savona 10 (Piazza Kalsa), Palermo, Italy

I informed the staff well ahead, that we were going to arrive very late. On the day of travel I got an e-mail requesting for my phone number, with no further information. Arriving there in the middle of the night we had to find closed doors - after phoning the Casa Giuditta staff we were informed that the had to move us to another B&B - which turned out to be a sous-terrain appartment quite different from what we expected to have booked. Our deposit was not accepted there.

This place was our own apartment which was really great! It is very hard to find though so I would suggest arriving during the day and have a working phone! Palermo is my favorite place I have traveled to so far!

I was beyond thrilled to receive an email stating that there was a "problem" with the room I was intended to stay, so they moved me to an apartment of my own. I went from sharing a space with four other girls to having my own apartment. A fair trade I do say!

We arrived very late, but that was no problem, which was very nice. The host brought us break fast although it was not included. The stay was amazing. We come back :)

Thank you Anya, you and your family are very nice , I really hope to meet you again. Salvo

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts