Casa Giuditta Palermo Apartments Reviews

Via Savona 10 (Piazza Kalsa), Palermo, Italy

Got a nice room upgrade when I was able to check in, but this was after having to wander around the city with my luggage during the morning since I didn't receive information about where I could store my bags until after I arrived (and when I didn't have access to internet). Location is okay for seeing some of the sights in town and for the train station but less convenient for exploring some of the newer, nicer areas in the north of the city.

I had a very pleasant experience here. The owner was super helpful with recommendations and always available to contact. The apartment is in a great area and very close to some awesome restaurants/pastry shops. The bathroom was extremely clean; for my first with the website trip this was exceptional.

• 10th Mar 2015