8.4
Fabulous 126 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 126 Total Reviews
Casa Giuditta Palermo Apartments Located at Via Savona 10 (Piazza Kalsa), , Palermo.
Italy
Palermo 90133 Via Savona 10 (Piazza Kalsa)
84% 126
38.1159633 13.3723461
    Rooms available

• Austria, Couple, 25-30
18th Sep 2015
5.1

I informed the staff well ahead, that we were going to arrive very late. On the day of travel I got an e-mail requesting for my phone number, with no further information. Arriving there in the middle of the night we had to find closed doors - after phoning the Casa Giuditta staff we were informed that the had to move us to another B&B - which turned out to be a sous-terrain appartment quite different from what we expected to have booked. Our deposit was not accepted there.

19th Jun 2015

This place was our own apartment which was really great! It is very hard to find though so I would suggest arriving during the day and have a working phone! Palermo is my favorite place I have traveled to so far!

8th Jun 2015

I was beyond thrilled to receive an email stating that there was a "problem" with the room I was intended to stay, so they moved me to an apartment of my own. I went from sharing a space with four other girls to having my own apartment. A fair trade I do say!

• Germany, Mixed Group, 31-40
2nd Jun 2015

We arrived very late, but that was no problem, which was very nice. The host brought us break fast although it was not included. The stay was amazing. We come back :)

Thank you Anya, you and your family are very nice , I really hope to meet you again. Salvo

14th May 2015
7.1

Got a nice room upgrade when I was able to check in, but this was after having to wander around the city with my luggage during the morning since I didn't receive information about where I could store my bags until after I arrived (and when I didn't have access to internet). Location is okay for seeing some of the sights in town and for the train station but less convenient for exploring some of the newer, nicer areas in the north of the city.

Dear Cara, You booked and payed for a dormitory with shared bathroom, and you received an independent apartment with private bath and kitcken only for you, so big that for the price you payed we pay only the cleaning woman for cleaning it It is not our fault if you did not communicate your arrival time as clearly stated in our rule, or give us a call by phone to us. How could you complain of the treatment we given to you ?