Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel

• mirjamsiren
  • Finland, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2017
6.0

I expected more from the price I payed but ended up in a room with just regular uncomfy bunkbeds and a really poor air-conditioning. Felt really fooled adter seeing the pictures of cool dorms on their site. The staff seemed a bit lost all the time themselves, they were summer-interns apparently so I didn't feel well hosted. Nobody was at the desk when I left on the morning at five (24-hour reception) so I didn't get my keycard-deposit back.

15th Jun 2017

This hostel is a work of art. It feels like a luxury hotel, with its own high end restaurant and bar(s). I originally booked a bed in a dorm, but upon arrival there were no beds left. The staff upgraded me to an amazing private room with a bathroom and balcony overlooking Gracia. The kitchen, rooftop terrace, and "living room" are all beautiful, but I found it kinda difficult to meet others here as a solo traveler. However, I still highly recommend it for its facilities, staff, & location alone!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2017

I have been traveling for the past month and a half and out of the plenty of hostels I have stayed in this one is by far the best. The rooms are huge, they have a massive eating area, the atmosphere is so welcoming I would 100% recommend this hostel

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2017
7.7

Nice hostel, great location and would have been perfect except the AC was not working at the room was extremely hot.

12th Jun 2017

Very clean, great location for exploring the city. The metro is close! Unfortunately our room's wifi went out every 5 minutes and we had to request for the people to restart the modem atleast twice and it did not solve the problem. Also, during our second night, the air conditioner didn't work and they did not have any other room to switch us to. Overall, I would stay here again but request not to be on the 6th floor in case wifi is bad again.

• Switzerland, Couple, 25-30
11th Jun 2017

Very nice hostel with good atmosphere and nice common rooms. At first we got clean but small, dark room, but we could change the room without problems. The new room was much brighter and larger too. Friendly staff

• India, Couple, 25-30
11th Jun 2017
5.1

Security - already on the first day somebody easly entered our room using a random card. Problem was solved after we informed staff what's going on, nevertheless this kind of situation shouldn't have happened! We were extremely disappointed with our double room - it was dark, with no possibility to open the window, additionally our blanket was destroyed (had some holes) and bed was not comfortable at all - in fact it was not a double bed, just two single beds!

Two week visit with my granddaughter , who is 15

8th Jun 2017

This is my second time staying here and I love it. Would definitely stay here a third time

• mckmad
  • USA, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2017

Casa Gracia was my favorite place that I've stayed at so far in Europe. The environment including the people I met there was great. The breakfast in the morning was amazing, and there was free coffee available all day.