Casa Grande Surf Hostel Reviews

Paseo Galo Ponte n7, El Medano, Tenerife, Spain

The Hostel helps really good to finde new Friends, and the staff is very very nice. Greeting Flurin

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Great hostel located just off the main square in el medano. One of the better small hostels I've stayed in. Free lockers, computers and wifi are very useful as was having free toast/coffee/tea in the morning. The staff were friendly and provided useful advice for things to do outside el medano. During my stay we had a couple of communal dinners with the other residents, which added to my enjoyment of the place. Guests inclined families, European tourists and wind/kite surf enthusiasts.

The location could not have been better! Not a big touristy area so you definietly get the chance to meet the locals and experience the culture! The hostel was a little too dirty for me. There was sand EVERYWHERE. The bathrooms were somewhat dingy too. The perfect stay for a surfer boy but anyone else expecting more than a bed full of sand to sleep in a hot room at night might want to look elsewhere.

A really fantastic hostel. The staff were so helpful, and very good about advice for activities. The communal atmosphere was really nice, and I would definitely stay here again.

• 4th Jul 2014

go and enjoy!

Not a bad place. Kitchen facilities were good and the place was kept very clean. Great location if you're a kite surfer. If you just want to sit on a beach though, it is WAY too windy. Always! One of the staff members needs to stop smoking so much weed. It scares the ladies!

This hostel was great- the staff was more than happy to help with any questions or problems (Julia was awesome!!). The atmosphere was relaxed and everyone we met was very friendly. I would definitely recommend the hostel (free breakfast was just toast and tea/coffee but ya know it's free)

I loved it and ended up staying 7 rather than only 1 night. Location is perfect, nice kitchen and a very laid back atmosphere. If I m going back to Tenerife anytime soon, this is where I ll be staying.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Great hostel for travelers, especially the outdoorsy type.