Casa Grande Reviews

Dob u. 31/B II.8., Budapest, Hungary

Staff was never really there. It was a great place to stay in a cool building! I would stay there again 100% loved it! It is near some great bars and hangouts. Really cool place.

Great place to live in! Me and my friend lived in a twinroom which was great! Location was nice, quite near the center of places to visit. The owner Zoltan was really friendly and funny, helped us when we needed. Definitely recommend this place! Cheap and nice :)

Stuff not very kind and not really helpfull. The lady who were working there didn't know nothing about the parking place, about the prices for parking on the street. She even ask me, tourist, whe is nearest cash machine. I had a feeling, that she don't know Budapest at all. Dirty kitchen, I didn't want to cook there anything. Minus - no keys to the room even if we rent the whole room, we were 4 people and we get only 2 closed lockers even if in the room were 4 lockers.

In an excellent location, it was clean and very nice. Not enough power outlets though!

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Everything was PERFECT, clean big dorm room and shower, comfortable bed, the kitchen is well equipped, location is perfect and the staff was very friendly and helpful, the guy Greg arranged for me excellent programs. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY!!!

• 9th Feb 2014