Casa Hostal Colombia Reviews

Calle 13 7 63, Calle de la Fabrica 7 73 city centre, Villa de Leyva, Colombia

A lovely historical house and my room was very private. It's in a great location, but I found it a little hard to find.

Very small place. Only 3 rooms and i was the only one staying there, so had it all to my self. Bed a bit uncomfy, and no toilet seat. Wifi was non existing.

A bizarre hostel. Chillout indeed - on the first day of my stay the water was freezing cold in the one and only bathroom. On the second night of my stay I had no electricity incl. light in my room. The owners don't live on the premises so nothing could be sorted out. My room was nice with a comfortable bed but no lock on the door. Fortunately I had a padlock with me or else I would have had to carry my valuables around with me. The hostel has potential but it feels neglected and grimy.

View all Villa de Leyva Hotels