Casa Hostal Colombia Reviews

Calle 13 7 63, Calle de la Fabrica 7 73 city centre, Villa de Leyva, Colombia

I really enjoyed my stay at your hostel. A friendly welcome, clean and inviting. I found the visit very relaxing. The only thing I disliked was that the bed was very hard. Had the bed been more comfortable I may have stayed an extra night or two. Thank you for a really lovely stay:O)

Turned up in VdL, eventually found the hostel, took one look and went elsewhere. Paid up for the nights though. Room was tiny, no one else there, kitchen and bathroom looked a shocker, couldn't see WiFi or even a socket to charge things. Might be ok if you're travelling in a group staying there but to be the only person on the premises is not something I really fancied.

View all Villa de Leyva Hotels