Superb 35 Total Reviews
Superb 35 Total Reviews
Casa Kanela Located at Juan Rodriguez E8-46, La Mariscal, Quito.
Ecuador
Quito Pichincha EC170118 Juan Rodriguez E8-46, La Mariscal
91% 35
-0.2035899 -78.4888386
    Rooms available

6th Jul 2016

This was a really great hostel, however only if you want one with a quieter atmosphere. If you're looking to meet people this is NOT the hostel for you, but that was ok for me on this particular trip because I wanted it quiet. I had a private room with attached bathroom, and it was really cozy and nice, I loved it. Bathroom was clean. Free breakfast was GREAT!! (Eggs, fresh fruit, and more). Staff was very nice. Very secure, but I did feel bad ringing the bell to come in at 1 am. I recommend it!

5th Jun 2016

excellent place to stay, very comfortable and secure. The staff were very helpful and available. I only saw the other guests at breakfast, this is not the most social hostel I've stayed at.