Casa Laura Sorrento Reviews

via degli Aranci 156, Sorrento, Italy

I stay there for 3 nights. The shower place is suck and the water caanot go down. I asked for help on the 1st night...but finally no one gonna fixed it.....till the end....

Tina was very helpful and knowledgeable.

• 18th Sep 2014

this hotel does not receive my booking from hostelworld. i sent email one week before i arrived to the hotel to reconfirm my booking, hotel replied my email and confirm i can pay by credit card. the receiption and hotel address are different place, we carried our bag to 3rd floor, then reliase there is no one on the building, and we called the hotel many times, finally to reach them. again we need to carry our bags to the next builing for check in. The hotel receipnist can't find our booking,

Only criticism is the noise from the street. Besides that, we were very happy with the room and the staff were fantastic.

View all Sorrento Bed and Breakfasts