Casa Laura Sorrento Reviews

via degli Aranci 156, Sorrento, Italy

Good location - close to the train/bus station, but therefore quite loud at night. Hard to find - you have to check-in at a bar/cafe. WIFI did not work in the room and the staff were not helpful to resolve the issue.

Had a great stay! The staff was very helpful. One thing I would recommend, is give directions to the cafe for newcomers, since you have to check in there, and not at the apartment building next door. Great room, and I loved hanging out at the cafe! Thanks for a lovely time.

I stayed at Casa Laura for a week. Since I don't eat eggs the breakfast wasn't for me, because there were only croissants, doughnuts and things like that (no bread, butter and jam, for istance). But they also serve tea or coffee. The bed I had was used a lot, because I could feel the springs and the room was very noisy. Since I come from the countryside I am used to total silence in the night, but here I had a room with a view to the very busy street and the windows are not soundproof.

View all Sorrento Bed and Breakfasts