Casa Loma Minca Reviews

Entrance to the left of the church, up the stairs, Minca, Colombia

Hostel was OK. Food was not awsome. Staff was not great. Location is good, not in the chaotic center, a bit far from the noise.

I dont have a bad word to say! This place is magical! Staff were amazingly friendly, the location is incredible and the food is fantastic and quite cheap! We saved a lot of money and it was very relaxing :)

My favorite hostel in Colombia! Very relaxing, beautiful setting, and friendly staff and fellow travelers alike. Would (and did) recommend this place to many!

LOVED this hostel! Okay, so the stairs up sucked... but once there it's totally worth it. We loved that they have no wifi so everyone talks, reads, takes photos, enjoys the view, instead of being glued to their phones. The meals were awesome and it was fun having group meals. The staff was also great. We ended up staying for a 4th night - there was lots to do with hiking, waterfalls, etc, but we loved just chilling and reading on the hammocks.

Evening meal very high quality. Something a little different than rice / arepa and meat and very tasty too. Hats off to the chef. Staff very willing to help organise activities (for myself and overheard for others too).

Casa Loma is quite beauitful! It could benefit from proper mosquito nets in the dorms - I got eaten alive at night! and better coffee - there are coffee farms right there, why am I paying for Instant coffee?! It's a work in progress.