Casa Los Molles Reviews

Belgrano 155, Tilcara, Argentina

We had a very nice stay at this hostel. It's a very lively hostel and it's easy to meet fellow travellers. The garden is great with a nice view. The staff was really nice to us. The wifi was good. You shouldn't be allergic to cats if you want to stay at this hostel.

We really loved staying in this hostel! The view is amazing, the people are soooo friendly, the atmosphere is great, the location is beautifully decorated and there is a garden where they grow herbs and other things... really a home away from home!

Hostel has character . But freezing cold/no heating. fridge outside.Everyone in kitchen to warm up. Couldn´t cook. In morning condensation dripiing from ceilings onto beds and in kitchen. Groups of people not very sociable. Kept forcing me out of rooms - turning tv on very loud. Woke up in night - cat on bed- began to eat my food. Allowed me to check out after one night.- Some good outsde areas to sit but too cold to go out.

Very nice hostel ! The view is absolutely beautiful and the atmosphere is relax. The food is very good too and the staff is nice and friendly. Would recommend it for sure !

This is one of the coolest and most chill hostels I've ever been to. The staff makes you feel like you're all part of a family, and the atmosphere is extremely welcoming and laid back. Another plus is that they have an awesome bar/restaurant that serves great food, especially the vegetarian stuff. The building itself is a little bit old, with only two bathrooms, but it was liveable, no problem. I would maybe have liked some lockers, but generally I felt safe.

Thanks for the great and causy cabaña, with the best view over town and great staff always ready to help you out with anything. Top!