Casa Los Molles

9.6
Superb 141 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 25-30
14th Dec 2016

It's hard not to love this relaxed retreat on the fringe of dusty Tilcara. Comes with a sense of welcome seclusion, a great view, wonderful and helpful staff (have an asado with them!), occasional live folk music, plus plenty of chill space and character. Spend some time here and discover it for yourself!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

Great time at this hostel, too bad there was so much to see that we couldn't spend much time at the hostel. Would definitely recommend to any friend looking for a layed back atmosphere.

13th Oct 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff is so friendly. I was sick with the flu for a night and they let me stay in the movie room by myself-watched Kill Bill. And the next day, the owner let me stay past checkout because I was too sick for no cost. The atmosphere is also to die for.