9.6
Superb 131 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 131 Total Reviews
Casa Los Molles Located at Belgrano 155, , Tilcara.
Argentina
Tilcara 4624 Belgrano 155
96% 131
-24.2068896 -65.1269531
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

Great time at this hostel, too bad there was so much to see that we couldn't spend much time at the hostel. Would definitely recommend to any friend looking for a layed back atmosphere.

13th Oct 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff is so friendly. I was sick with the flu for a night and they let me stay in the movie room by myself-watched Kill Bill. And the next day, the owner let me stay past checkout because I was too sick for no cost. The atmosphere is also to die for.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

I had a really pleasant stay at this awesome hostel. It was clean and the owner was very friendly and relaxed. It has several really cool hangout spots, has a really chilled and social vibe, but is not a "party hostel". There is a bar and restaurant which is nice but also two kitchens! One of them was really well equipped and the other a bit smaller. The only downside is there is only two bathrooms but I never had to wait for very long even though the hostel was nearly full. Great place!!!

20th Jun 2016

Great place and staff. Strongly recommend, even if the hostel is obviously more interesting to enjoy on summer --not my case.

• Venezuela, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2016

I was supposed to stay in tilcara and at los molles for 2 nights, after 2 hours there I decided to stay 5 instead. All the staff is really helpful and they welcome you into their house, is like a buddy decided to open a hostel and the nepotism reigns there but with friends and it works beautifully. The ambiance of the place is incredible, and the kitchen they just opened really good and quite affordable, I would recommend anyone to stay there.