Casa Losodeli Reviews

Prol. 2a Norte s/n, esq., Carretera Costera Col. Centro, Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Facilities, cleanliness and comfort better than many hotels. Hard to beat for value for money.

Great setting. Lots of friendly travelers. The pool is clean and refreshing. Fun bar. Awesome staff. One of the best hostels Ive ever stayed at. Its also a great value.

Casa Losodeli is amazing!. You get here and you just don´t wanna go. The staff is super nice, Liz specially is always taking care of each guest, helping and recommending things to do. The room was comfortable and with plenty space, everything is very clean (pool, bathrooms, kitchen) and you can meet people all around the world if you spend some time in the palapa. I definitely recommend this place in Puerto!

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

I loved this hostel! Such a friendly vibe and the staff were so lovely and genuine. Would highly recommend!

Great casual place for surfers or beachgoers. Staff were especially welcoming and gave great advice.

Great place!

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Liz is fantastic, and was always willing to help and point out anything on the map for me. She helped me with a trip to Mazunte and was just a fantastic host. They allowed me to leave my large luggage at the hostel and return to claim it later. The atmosphere was a bit hard to crack at first, but once you start talking to one person the rest are just as easy. I loved my stay at Losodeli in the end and it was sad to leave. Staff are amazing, and do their best to make you feel comfortable.

Good place close to the beach and the centre. you can relax buy the pool. They organise stuff to do Thought the week good space in the kitchen rooms were cleaned every day

Really enjoyed the staff, location, and amenities. Everyone was very friendly, and the hostel was set up more like a hotel or a resort and was the comfiest stay that me and my girlfriend had in Mexico.

• 27th Jun 2015

Absolutely excellent. The staff was more than great, the rooms were clean, and just a short walk to the beach.

Had a really good time in Losodeli. Like the location because it was near to the beach but also to the supermarket, gym... And they even renovated all the dorms.

• 13th Jun 2015

Spending a night in that hostal was a great decision! The beach is very close and the centre of a town too. The staff is incredibly amiable and the price for a dormitory for a student like me is really low. Unfortunately was raining but in the hostal was organised a class of salsa for free what was really great. Rooms are clean and nice and there is a swimming pool, which I used in the morning. so yeah I really recommend this place!

We had a great time at the hostel. The pool is great, though the water gets really hot as the day goes on! The staff are wonderful, the owner especially who runs the place is so lovely, sweet, kind and helpful. The room also got very hot at night, I would suggest putting more fans in the rooms with no ACs. We were there for Cinco de Mayo and the hostel organised a meal which was delicious and great value for money. All in all, a very chilled, relaxing stay.

Hi, thank you for your review. We just finished the renovation of our dorms. Our dorms are now for 4 people, with more privacy and space and so a better air circulation. Thank you for your comment, have a good travel and take care! :)

I highly recommend to stay at Hostal Losodeli. It is a very nice place with lovely and helpful staff. There is a swimming pool with a clean water so you can swim there without any doubts. It is close to 2 small (aboubt 10 min walking) beaches where you can swim - Playa Manzanillo and Playa Carizalillo. To get to Playa Zicatela - the beach for surfers you need a take a taxi which costs only 25 pesos. However, if you like walking, it will take you around 20-25 min to get there;)

• 20th Mar 2015