Casa Losodeli Reviews

Prol. 2a Norte s/n, esq., Carretera Costera Col. Centro, Puerto Escondido, Mexico

A great, great hostel. I have, however, one comment: When did you clean the hammocks the last time? They are pretty smelly :)

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Denmark

Thank you very much for your feedback. Rest assure that we take all feedbacks seriously and will do our utmost to improve our facilities and services. Safe travels and have fun!

Ive stayed in hostels across the World on and off for a total of around 30 months - This is THE BEST hostel yet. Enough Said. Highly recommended!

After staying here on my way to Mazunte, I returned for twelve more days. Great staff, pool, cleanliness, individual electrical outlets and lights for each dorm bed. It's like staying at a good hotel. I appreciate the quiet hours after 11pm, and not being the only guest over 30.

I liked the laid back vibe of this hostel, as it allowed for a break from the hustle and bustle of travel. The pool was a very welcome amenity, and the relaxed stay was almost like staying at a resort. Although the dorm rooms were minimalist, concrete, large and merely a place to sleep, there wasn't anything inherently bad about it.

Great staff, beautiful pool. Good atmosphere and a reasonably good location. Need to update the address on Hostel world so it can be found on GPS.

Pros: Very friendly and helpful staff, good communal area making it easy to meet people, nice pool, spacious dorms with individual bedside lights and power supply, kitchen for guests, good location (7 mins walk to bus station). Cons: Dorms very warm at night even with fans, breakfast not included, wifi worked all the time but was quite slow.

Really nice hostel with a great atmosphere for a good price. Everything was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was not perfect, but ok as you could reach every beach either by walking (around 20 min) or by taxi which was 20-30 pesos one way. Would stay there again :)

Handy to beach shops restuarant a great place to just hang

I really enjoyed this hostel - great atmosphere and close to the beach. Would definitely go again!

Such a nice stay the owner is lovely and so helpful and her staff also super friendly. Pool hamocks common area great to meet people and just relax! Central City location, two beautiful beaches 10min walk away and another nice one for sunset 20-30mins. Cheap taxis to other beaches such as Punta and zicatella. Would recommend to others and stay again!

I loved this hostel! It was in a great spot within close walking distance to two beaches (one swimmable, one surfable) and a short cab ride (30/40 pesos) to the larger beach. The staff were so helpful and went out of their way to assist you with any questions. And there was a pool!! Which was fabulous in the humidity. The hostel has a very friendly and sociable vibe but is still quiet after 11pm if you are looking to sleep. Was sad to leave!!

Great location. Close to the main beaches and stores. This hostel is a happy relaxed place to chill in the pool and unwind. Loved it. Stayed another day

Amazing place to stay - close to the smaller beaches that you can swim in. Only a short cab ride to the main strip. The staff were so wonderful and helpful. Rooms were clean and the pool was such a bonus! Felt like we were staying in a resort for hostel prices :)

A great hostel all around, and despite being low season it wasn't too quiet! Very helpful staff, security high, as the only access to dorms was with a key, and to pay what I did I got a great experience.

Really friendly hostel. Staff do so much to help especially the lady on reception who's name I've forgotten. She goes out of her way to help you. Lovey pool and garden. Great to meet people here. Breakfast is toast, cereal, fruit for 40 pesos. Taxis to the main beach are only 35 pesos. Ideal location to visit all 3 main beaches.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!! Great atmosphere, well located close to most of the beaches and clean rooms. Special thanks to the staff which made my stay incredible :) I definitely recommend this hostel and will be back sooo!!

A great experience, amazing hoat. Definetely I would come back

A beautiful pool. A clean and well equipped kitchen. A quality matress. A r elaxing atmosphere. Good fans in the rooms. Close to shops and beaches. All the staff is very friendly and approachable, and most of them speak passable English. The hostel is run by a warm family who make everyone feel welcome. After spending a few days here while seeking a job teaching English, I have decided it is here I will stay! For my needs, I am sure I could not do better.

Facilities, cleanliness and comfort better than many hotels. Hard to beat for value for money.

Great setting. Lots of friendly travelers. The pool is clean and refreshing. Fun bar. Awesome staff. One of the best hostels Ive ever stayed at. Its also a great value.

View all Puerto Escondido Hostels