Casa Mango Mango
Built by Julia Lopes, a Brazilian novelist, journalist, playwright, and lecturer, the house hosted many a sarau for the literati of the early 20th century. Today we try to keep her spirit alive by inviting local artists to display their work and employing local musicians on our multi-lingual staff.
Our musical and artisitic events may well be some of your best holiday memories in Brazil.
We want our clients to enjoy every minute of their trip, so we try to furnish additional services. Here are some of the services we offer:
* Restaurant recommendations and reservations
* Reservations for gigs and music shows
* Taxi transfers, car, motorbike and cycle rental
* Private dinners and function rooms
* Guided cultural tours around the city
* In room massages and treatments
* Brazilian spa days
* Private language tuition
* Capoeira classes
* Adventure / Radical sports trips
Remember, at Casa MangoMango, your ‘casa away from home’, you will always
* Beautiful exotic gardens
* Home grown fruits
* Relaxed, friendly, knowledgeable staff
* Eclectic design
* Good music
* Multi-lingual book, film and music library
* Swimming pool
* Full bar and snack service
* Lunch and evening meals on request
* Samba sessions
* Table tennis
* 5 aside football pitch
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 72hrs before arrival.
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
Bookings for NYE and Carnival:
In order to guarantee your reservation, beside the 10% deposit made on WRI you will need to pay 50% in advance in order to secure your booking for those periods. We will contact you to send you the money transfer details.