9.8
Superb 25 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 25 Total Reviews
Casa Mazzola Located at Via Nastro D'Argento 35, Sant' Agnello, Sorrento.
Italy
Sorrento Napoli 80065 Via Nastro D'Argento 35, Sant' Agnello
98% 25
40.6166563 14.4065523
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

Luigi and his son are AMAZING. They are so friendly, welcoming, and helpful. They will pick you up and drop you off right near the train station, and drive you to and from Mazzola anytime you want to go anywhere. They scheduled a boat tour to Capri for us, that included pick up and drop off from Casa Mazzola. Breakfast is great every day, rooms are cleaned every day, and the back patio has a beautiful view. I cannot recommend Casa Mazzola enough and I hope I can return one day!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
3rd Jun 2016

LOVED, Luigi and his son were so helpful to us!Casa Mazzola was a beautiful B&B with an incredible view. The B&B is at the top of the mountain over looking Sorrento and the Bay of Naples and I can't say enough about the beautiful view, however this left us a little far from the center of town. Luigi and his son have an excellent shuttle service and are more than willing to take you where you need to go Luigi was also very helpful when planning activities We wish we would have had more time here!

29th Apr 2016

Casa Mazzola is the best place I have stayed in any form of international travel. Luigi and Ugo are two of the friendliest people I've met, they offer to drive you to and from the train station, they give recommendations on restaurants and the area, they prepare fantastic breakfasts, and love the people that come through their home. It was great to meet them, I can't wait to send friends and family to stay there and to return myself!