Casa Miraflores Reviews

Carrera 24B #2A-136, Barrio Miraflores, Cali, Colombia

This hostel exceed my expectations. The staff who works there is very kind, helpfull and takes care of everything you need. Also the facilities are very clean and the location is pretty good. It is far from busy and noisy streets which is great.

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Ecuador

Amazing value for money, one of the best hostels I have stayed at in my 7 months travelling Latin America.

The hostel was nice but had a few downsides. The 4 bed dorm was extremely cramped and was essentially the size of a closet. It has a three tier bunk on one side of the room and the fourth bed is located in an alcove above the door (and has to be climbed up to). I'd highly recommend booking the 6 bed dorm as it seemed a lot larger. The shower hardly ever had hot water and when it did, it would run out after a minute or so. Otherwise the location, staff, and cleanliness of the hostel were great.

I have been at around 7 different hostels at Cali and I can say with no doubt that "MiraFlores" is the best so far. The common areas are amazing, all design in a unique way With beautiful draws on walls and a lot of pillows on the carpet, so you can chill out and have privacy if you ask for it. The staff were realy nice and helpfull especially Katerina. Breakfast is WOW. There is only two problams that I found. Dormitory is pretty crowded and somehow there is no water at night.

Gorgeous! The staff was lovely. The positivity energy is infectious. Disclaimer: hot water was intermitten but it seems like they're taking care of it soon. Highly recommend! :)

As soon as i walked into the hostel, i knew i would really like this place. And i wasn't wrong. In the many years of traveling and staying in hostels through hostel world, i can't remember the last time I gave a 100% rating at a hostel. It had such a great vibe with such a relaxing atmosphere. Very clean rooms, amazing staff and volunteers members, very safe area with a neighborhood security guard walking around the streets at night. Now i have a reason to go back to Cali!!

Casa Miraflores is a home away from home! They have created an inspiring environment which attracts beautiful people from all over the world. I arrived on New Years Eve with no plans and was welcomed in & had an awesome time. Facilities (and breakfast) are great, the only tiny little thing I would suggest is adding some privacy to the opening in the bathroom which looks into the kitchen storeroom - I felt weird making accidental eye contact with the delivery guys while showering.

The best place to stay in Cali! I really like it, so far one of the best hostels in Colombia. Nice location, very nice common areas and cool atmosphere.

This is the first hostel we have stayed at, after a month of traveling in South America, where we really feel like home. Nate has been an excellent host giving us his time showing us around and sharing his knowledge about the area. His hostel has a really nice chilled atmosphere that is shown through the decor and the subtle music played in the background. The staff have been really helpful even though my Spanish is practically non existent. So good we decided to stay longer!

Nice place, good little nooks to chill in, clean rooms. Only thing is the location isn't great but taxis are very cheap in Colombia so not that much of a problem!

such a beautiful hostel. from the decorated walls to the plants to the shag carpet with pillows to the water fountains. one of the most beautiful places i've stayed at. the attention to detail is incredible. not too far of a walk to downtown... in a nice quiet neighborhood. the beds were a bit firm for my taste but i ended up having some nice sleeps there. easily a place that you could keep extending your stay. highly recommended.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The house is absolutely gorgeous. Every detail has been thought of to create a sense of home, peace (for sleeping off noches de salsa!) and Colombian hospitality. Staff are a beautiful group of people always willing to help or just to chat. Breakfast = excellent, coffee all day :) great kitchens too. They can arrange salsa lessons right there in the hostel: Cesar is a great profe! The neighborhood is a charming ideal location. Hay que ir!

Great hostal, great atmosphere inside. You can chill out and sleep in the night (not a noisy place). The immediate surrounding of the hostal is very safe and there are supermarkets and stores at a walking distance.

one of the best hostels ever, I enjoyed my stay so much! everything is so clean and comfortable. the atmosphere is great, felt like home to me. so much space to chill out, kitchen is very well equipped, the staff is so nice and professional! you need a little bit of walking to San Antonio though, which I didn't mind. I appreciated the quiet area a lot.

Amazing hostal, easily the best I've stayed at in all my travels. Vibe was relaxed but lively. I recommend taking salsa classes to really experience Cali to it's fullest. (the hostal offers private classes with some great instructors) The neighborhood was safe and close to many great bars and restaurants. Staff very helpful. Not all speak english, but it was a good opportunity to practice my Spanish. Hot water showers and tons of kitchen space. Overall a great experience. Highly recommended.

• 24th Nov 2015
  • Colombia

If you don't stay at this hostel you are crazy, it is amazing. It's the perfect place to enjoy all the amazing things Cali has to offer. You can spend your days relaxing and doing yoga and your afternoons learning salsa and experiencing the amazing salsa bars within walking distance of the hostel. If that is not your scene you can simply spend a few days relaxing, this place has everything you could want. I can't speak highly enough of it.

Great! I will come back soon

• 31st Oct 2015
  • Colombia

This hostel is beautiful. The common spaces are decorated really well and there is tons of space to hang out, read, etc. The breakfast was delicious. The location is good, though it is a little far from San Antonio - that didn{t really matter because the bus passes right by and it is easy to use. The beds are very comfortable and the shower was great. Highly recommend staying here!

My friend and I stayed at Casa Miraflores for a few nights and we both agreed it was the coolest hostel we've ever stayed at! The place is really unique and absolutely beautiful and the staff is lovely. The kitchen is so well equipped and the free breakfast was always delicious. When my friend wasn't feeling well, they let us hang out in their tv room (which is such an awesome space) even though we had already checked out. The owner, Nate is such a chill dude! Great rooms and comfortable beds!

• 20th Oct 2015

Casa Miraflores is a very nice hostel. It was very clean and colorful. Only thing I had a problem with were the mosquitoes and not having running water. Casa Miraflores should mention there is no water from 4-7pm.