Casa Nativa Hostel Reviews

Calle Tumbamuertos 38 - 65 Barrio San Diego, Cartagena, Colombia

I have nothing negative to say about this hostel what so ever. Great experience, if I ever go back to cartegena this will be the hostel that I will look to book first!

I felt like I was at home at Casa Nativa. The staff are amazing and very helpful. I can't wait to stay there again

• 23rd Apr 2015

Great location, small kitchen. A nice quiet hostel.

Nice hostel, clean, good location, away from the mental party hostels! Good security and the female reception staff was very friendly, informative and spoke good English!

Great location, it is situated in one of the most beautiful parts of Cartagena. It's a more traditional and tranquil part of the city, away from the craziness of tourist bars. There are plenty of nice restaurants nearby.