Casa Nativa Hostel Reviews

Calle Tumbamuertos 38 - 65 Barrio San Diego, Cartagena, Colombia

I liked this hostel. I was looking for a quiet place and found what I was looking for. It is in one of the side streets in the old town, close to San Diego place where you can spend the evenings and nights, have a snack and a beer and get into contact with locals and other travellers. The hostel offers free coffee in the morning which is great. Staff was super friendly and helpful. The common area could be cosier and more welcoming. But all it all it was really nice to stay there.

Good location in the old Cartagena.

I stayed In Casa Nativa . It was ok. It's a great location in Cartagena close to everything, and the staff was nice, they took their time ,to give me all the details about activities around sao paulo and all recommendations I needed. .

Good place to stay in Cartagena

I have nothing negative to say about this hostel what so ever. Great experience, if I ever go back to cartegena this will be the hostel that I will look to book first!

I felt like I was at home at Casa Nativa. The staff are amazing and very helpful. I can't wait to stay there again

• 23rd Apr 2015