Casa Nativa Hostel Reviews

Calle Tumbamuertos 38 - 65 Barrio San Diego, Cartagena, Colombia

Dorms are not equipped with reading lights as they say and the built in lockers are a bit awkward to get into. Privacy curtains are wonderful. Whole place could use a good overall cleaning.Staff are wonderful and friendly. Let me leave my bag behind for two weeks while went to some islands. I would stay here again even though it's a bit pricey. The staff make it worth it.

Amazing!!! Do I need to say more? :)

I liked this hostel. I was looking for a quiet place and found what I was looking for. It is in one of the side streets in the old town, close to San Diego place where you can spend the evenings and nights, have a snack and a beer and get into contact with locals and other travellers. The hostel offers free coffee in the morning which is great. Staff was super friendly and helpful. The common area could be cosier and more welcoming. But all it all it was really nice to stay there.

Good location in the old Cartagena.

I stayed In Casa Nativa . It was ok. It's a great location in Cartagena close to everything, and the staff was nice, they took their time ,to give me all the details about activities around sao paulo and all recommendations I needed. .

Nice place to stop in Cartagena if your passing through. Air-conditioned rooms at night were a nice change. WiFi worked well. Good location

Good place to stay in Cartagena