Casa Nostra Reviews

Calle Marcos Sanchez Diaz, Livingston, Guatemala

Casa Nostra was lovely, the staff were extremely helpful! Livingston as a destination however does not have a whole lot to offer and serves as more of a passing through point than anything else.

++ Stuart and his wife were INCREDIBLY helpful and welcoming! ++ The location is nice, close to the center and the main dock. ++ The food was so good: you should try the topado (coco/curry fish soup) and the fruit filled french toast!!!!! ++ One advice to come to Livingstone from Rio Dulce: buy your boat ticket in Rio Dulce (you can still do this a few minutes before the boat leaves), not somewhere else. We bought our ticket in Flores and we were told in Rio Dulce that it was unvalid!

• 25th May 2014
  • Belgium

Stuart and the staff at Casa Nostra are incredibly kind and helpful--when he got my booking, he sent me a personal email asking if I needed help figuring out how to get there! There are only a few rooms, and one shared bathroom, but all the rooms are clean and comfy and I rarely had to wait for the bathroom. The backyard is great, there are hammocks and tables sitting right next to the ocean. I highly recommend eating there too, especially the stuffed french toast!

View all Livingston Bed and Breakfasts