Casa Nuestra Reviews

Viale dei Mille 8, Florence, Italy

Originally coming to Florence, we felt overwhelmed, but the owner was so helpful that she gave us a map with a drawn out recommended tour so that we could see as much as possible in our limited time. Her help and kindness was the main reason our trip went so smoothly and wonderfully! Highly recommended.

This is going to be my home at Firenze, when going to visit it again on private:)

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Bulgaria

Really great place to stay. Located fairly close to the historical center of Florence. In addition, private room and super clean facilities for an excellent price was provided. The hostel hostess was also very friendly, and offered excellent advice about places to visit in Florence as well as dining options. Will definitely stay here again when revisiting Florence.

Great host made us feel really welcome and give the best recommendations! As three girls travelling it was nice to be pointed in the right direction in terms of best places to eat and the best prices! Especially the gelato! Rooms lovely and clean thank you so much for such a great stay!

We had a wonderful stay at Casa Nuestra! Although the location was about a 20 minute walk to the city center, it was very easy to take the bus. We also enjoyed that it was located in a residential area and felt safe. Reghina was very kind and helpful. She gave us a map and tips for enjoying the city. Staff were only available during normal business hours, but that was fine with us. Our room was comfortable and we enjoyed the balcony overlooking the outskirts of the city. Thank you!

We loved our stay here! the owner is lovely and mapped out a tour of Florence for us when we arrived which was super helpful! it's about a 15-20 minute walk into the main city but it's nice to get out of the city at the end of the day and be in this quiet area.super close to the train station. spacious room. good WiFi. nice view from our balcony. if we return to Florence, we would stay here again! as a young couple, this place was perfect!

Reghina at Casa Nuestra is so sweet and accommodating! The hostel was so clean and I felt very at home- I appreciated the privacy of our room, and even though there are shared bathrooms I never had to wait for a shower. I would HIGHLY recommend paying for air conditioning; we initially didn't know it was an option so we slept with the door open to our balcony (which had an amazing view) and woke up with 30 new mosquito bites. Overall amazing time staying here, despite the mosquito bites.

• 5th Jun 2015

The people who work here are not around much but they are very nice. The hostel is kind of apartment style. It's very welcoming. It's about a 25 minutes walk from the tourist part of Florence which for us was fine, but is not the best if you plan on staying out late. We enjoyed the walk and seeing the quiet part of the city. One issue is that it gets very hot. I was okay but my friend ended up sleeping on the floor a couple hours at night. Breakfast is is a packaged croissant + juice. Towels :)

This place was not what I thought it would be. Breakfast was minimal at best (a hostess style pastrie and awful juice box). No air conditioning on very hot nights and days, when air conditioning was advertised. Our room was very cute though with a balcony and an amazing view. I felt like I paid for the view.

The rooms are spacious, the staff is nice and speaks English. It is a bit far off, but definitely close to the Campo di Marte train station!

Here is an excellent place and host! We've got a nice room and precious informations about the city. We loved the localization, near the center and authentic. We recommend!

• 6th May 2015

Location is not in the city centre but shouldn't be a problem: there are bus and it is around 20 minutes walks. Breakfast was at minimum.

The owner is just excellent! Great personality, easygoing, friendly, and helped us a lot! She will tell you which bus to take where, what to visit, where the best food and drink that locals enjoy is, and she can create a plan for you based on the length of your stay! On our last day, we were allowed to leave bags in her office until 4 PM, as our train departed in the evening!!! We have kind of picked this hostel because of its description, and everything there is true! Go and book it now!

We had such a wonderful stay at Casa Nuestra! It honestly could't have been more pleasant. I have told all my friends about it.

This hostel is amazing and so worth your money! I forgot the owners name, but she is THE most sweetest person I've meet and very resourceful! We couldn't thank her enough for her kindness and helpfulness! she even did the entire artwork in the entire apartment complex and it's amazing! Highly suggested hostel!

• 31st Mar 2015

The owner was very nice, hostel room was super cute with a light breakfast included. Very detailed introduction of the city provided by the owner. Everything is great except the location. We struggled a bit dragging a big suitcase from the train station to the hostel. But it's still acceptable as there's bus reaching there from the central station of S.N.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts