Casa Ortega Reviews

46, rue des Petites Maries, Marseille, France

The owner David is extremely kind and will give you plenty of suggestions on where to go during you're stay. The rooms are all decorated differently one more interesting then the next. The entire place was cozy and feels very personable almost as if you've rented out a little place to yourself. The breakfast in the morning was perfect and exactly what you need for a long day of exploring. I encourage anyone looking to spend time in Marseille to stay at Casa Ortega.

Casa Ortega is a delightful little BnB conveniently located very close to St Charles station, yet still quiet. My sister and I stayed in a twin room on the top floor, very comfortably, cosy and charming with a lovely balcony. David, our host, was very helpful with tips on where to go in Marseille - and most importantly, where to eat! Great value for money, friendly owners and staff, charming rooms and a lovely vibe throughout.

• 14th Feb 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Casa Ortega. I appreciated the independency and the high level of confidance they gave to their visitors. It was like we had our own little house at the station of Marseille. The food was extraordinary and the rooms were cool!

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • Belgium

Casa Ortega was like staying at my own house but with much better decoration. The place just has that atmosphere where you know each detail is not coincidence, it’s the result of a lot of work from David who is passionate about his house. If you are touring Provence or the coast and you are using Marseille as your center point (highly recommended), then Casa Ortega has the ideal location. I loved Marseille and Casa Ortega and I will be back soon.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Venezuela

very good location near the main train station. Beautiful room, it was a really nice experience. Dave and Nancy were very helpful and I will definitely stay again.

• 13th Nov 2013

David was a brilliant host. We arrived at 9.30pm but he broke away from dinner with a friend to meet us and made us feel very welcome. We were given a map of the area and where we might like to go and what there was to see in the area. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• 20th Oct 2013