8.1
Fabulous 102 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 102 Total Reviews
Casa Perla Located at Trigal 312, , Puerto Montt.
Casa Perla
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Mar 2016
7.7

Unfortunately I left Casa Perla's with bed bugs :( I hope she fumigates the place. I did email her in regards to it so I would ask before staying there. Otherwise, I really loved her house and the stay. It is a bit far from the bus stop, and also up hill, but the town is small so it's not that bad.

25th Mar 2016

I stayed here for only a quick night in the 5 bed dorm. The house and bathroom were extremely clean and the bed was comfortable. There isn't much to do in Puerto montt but if you need a place to stay I would recommend it. Breakfast was bread, coffee, tea and juice.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
20th Mar 2016

Stayed here for one night (about 12 hours in total). The host was lovely and welcoming and the room was comfortable. Got a taxi from the airport and we found it easy enough, although it is a bit of a walk to town and the bus station.

16th Mar 2016
8.0

I arrived late from the bus terminal, the location is great from the bus terminal but i guess otherwise you can find a best location. Nice owner, speak Spanish and a very good english too ! Dorm room with real bed, so very confortable; Good wifi; Good breakfast

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
5th Mar 2016
8.0

I enjoyed my stay with Perla. It's a very homey place, I felt like I was staying at my Nan's. Clean and comfortable. Enough space in the dorm, though no lockers. Breakfast was basic bread and jam, but the jam was homemade and delicious.