8.2
Fabulous 100 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 100 Total Reviews
Casa Perla Located at Trigal 312, , Puerto Montt.
Casa Perla
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Mar 2016
7.7

Unfortunately I left Casa Perla's with bed bugs :( I hope she fumigates the place. I did email her in regards to it so I would ask before staying there. Otherwise, I really loved her house and the stay. It is a bit far from the bus stop, and also up hill, but the town is small so it's not that bad.

25th Mar 2016

I stayed here for only a quick night in the 5 bed dorm. The house and bathroom were extremely clean and the bed was comfortable. There isn't much to do in Puerto montt but if you need a place to stay I would recommend it. Breakfast was bread, coffee, tea and juice.

16th Mar 2016
8.0

I arrived late from the bus terminal, the location is great from the bus terminal but i guess otherwise you can find a best location. Nice owner, speak Spanish and a very good english too ! Dorm room with real bed, so very confortable; Good wifi; Good breakfast

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
5th Mar 2016
8.0

I enjoyed my stay with Perla. It's a very homey place, I felt like I was staying at my Nan's. Clean and comfortable. Enough space in the dorm, though no lockers. Breakfast was basic bread and jam, but the jam was homemade and delicious.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
17th Feb 2016

From the first time I set my foot into Perla's house I felt at home. It's more a home stay than a hostel. Since 30 years she's hosting travelers from the whole world in her cosy little house. If there would be more to see in or around Puerto Montt, I would have loved to stay a few more days!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Feb 2016

Casa Perla lived up to its excellent reputation in past reviews. It really is not hard to find on foot with a Google Map screen shot and is an easy 15 minute walk from the main bus terminal. Perla is warm and welcoming and maintains a cozy and very clean hostel. While there were no lockers for valuables, the intimacy of this small hostel had me feeling completely secure. Wifi connection is excellent and breakfast contains the expected pan, jam, butter, coffee, tea, milk and juice.

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Feb 2016
7.7

Helpful owner, good english if your spanish isn't too flash. Short taxi ride from bus station. Cute cabin rooms.

• tomhoffman781873
  • USA, Male, 31-40
11th Feb 2016

Very cozy place. The owner is very helpful and answered all of my questions in regards to moving south.

• France, Couple, 25-30
7th Jan 2016

We stayed at casa perla just one night but itit was good. The room we booked was changed last minute but we were OK with it. The breakfast was good too, especially the home made jams!