7.7
7.7
Very Good 167 Total Reviews

• Dominican Republic, Female, 25-30
23rd Jul 2017

The house is very close to the bus terminal and you easily arrive with public transportation. It is a very nice place and Perla is very nice

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2017

I really enjoed my stay here. The family were very kind and gave me good advice and I enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. A good location close to the bus stop and a friendly atmosphere.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Jun 2017
7.1

Nice lady, and very comfortable beds but not the best location. Also, breakfast is just bread with butter/honey/marmalade.

14th Mar 2017
5.1

More like a homestay than a hostel; perfectly fine just not what it was described as; staff lovely but not helpful in figuring out what to do

6th Mar 2017

Perla welcomed me into her home even though it was almost 12:30am when I arrived. She gave me a brief tour and showed me the room. I stayed in the dorm room and the beds were very comfortable and plenty of blankets to keep me warm. There was a light and an outlet by my bed, so I was able to charge my phone. The Wifi worked very well and was quite fast. There did not appear to be any lockers, but I had no problem leaving things by my bed. Walking anywhere in the town was easy from her house.

28th Feb 2017
7.4

This is more like a bnb rather than a hostel. It's great for what it is which is a stopover to wherever else you are going. Walkable from the bus station.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
28th Feb 2017
7.1

Casa Perla ended up being overbooked by the time I got there, so ended up staying at the neighbour's house. Was comfortable enough though not a hostel atmosphere at all.

• laszlohajba885538
  • Hungary, Male, 25-30
24th Feb 2017
7.4

Perla is a nice host and helpful. The town itself isn't too big, everything is reachable by foot.

23rd Feb 2017
5.7

There are bed bugs in at least two beds of the 5 bed dorm, maybe even more. The floor of this room feels crocked. The upper bathroom's door doesn't close properly, meaning that there's a gap even if the door is 'locked'. The kitchen is ok. The location could be better (10 minute walk to the bus station and 20 minutes to the city center), but at least the neighborhood is quiet.